Nicola's Cuba Countdown

Definitely a renewed determination seeing as I'm back over my teenage weight of 11st 2lbs and it was feeling so good being under that... there's no chocolate or other crap left in the house so nothing to tempt me now though! :D (And I have banned myself from the chocolate aisle of the supermarket going forward as I clearly cannot be trusted haha)

Good luck shifting those 2.5lbs! Mean things!! I'm on the superfree too, trying to reach for that first when snacking instead of anything else - am hoping the big veg soup I made will be a bit of a saviour this weekend, will have a bowl of that every time I'm tempted to reach for something naughty! :) x

Well music was well and truly faced this morning at official weigh-in... 2lbs on taking me to 11st 3.5lbs and more than half a stone heavier than I was at my lightest in the summer! :sigh:

So I am now throughly determined to get that back off ASAP... I want to be in the 10s and I want to be nearer 10st 7lbs than 11st 7lbs by xmas!!

Have got lots of bits and bobs to do today, but have planned lots of nice food around it :)

Breakfast: Banana, Bacon Roll with Brown Sauce (1+b), Tea (0.5)
Lunch: Spaghetti Bolognese, Apple, Mullerlight (1)
Dinner: Lamb Steak with New Potatoes, Sweet Potato, Butternut Squash & Broccoli
Dessert: Rice Pudding (a)

EE: 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 2 Syns :)

WP_000978.jpg

Last edited:
Morning ladies!

Still on it with renewed vigour, scales aren't budging yet but hopefully soon. Next to nothing I need to do today, so am planning a nice chill out, and maybe the dreaded 30 day shred later?!

Breakfast: Sw Fry Up - Linda McCartney Sausages, Turkey Rashers, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Egg and WW Petit Pain with sliver of butter (b + 1)
Snack: Mullerlight Lemon Cheesecake (1)
Lunch: Pasta n Sauce Quiche, Salad
Dinner: TBC, possibly Sw Doner & Chips :)

Hope you're all having lovely Sundays! X

WP_000991.jpg WP_000994.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Tasha, welcome! :D

Have been a bit naughty this afternoon and ate an entire bag of Crunchums (freebie from WHSmith yesterday, should never have picked them up!!) and a few other choccie bits!! So have probably eaten all the syns I'd saved up since Thurs now, oops :rolleyes: On the plus-side all my food has been good, and I'm so full from the choc that I'll be skipping dinner, which should save some calories!

Think still on track for the week though, and have just got my gym bag and work clothes ready for tomorrow (including a nice new size 12 dress I picked up yesterday :D)... so will be back in routine tomorrow morning - Sundays seem to have become my diet danger days!!

Time now for a quick bath before The Paradise and Downton - love Sunday night telly! :D

x

Oh no just realised Downton's finished until xmas now! :( But on the plus side, I'm A Celebrity is starting! :D Always watch the first episode and then never watch any of the rest haha!

Nicola's Christmas Countdown... size 10 party dress I'm coming to get you!!

Yeah I'm not watching that crud! Already bored of X factor too. Watched all the biggest loser episodes....damn need something to watch!

A Young Doctor's Notebook starts again this week, loved the first series of that :)

Oh, and the full boxset of Greys Anatomy is on Sky On Demand if you have it! I've never watched any of it so have just downloaded the whole first series! :D

I've never seen it...glad it's the whole no set I'd quote like to watch something from scratch! Still waiting for hubby to download all the Two and a Half Men seasons :)

Have never watched that either, may stick it on the list someday! :)

Well am back on track today, scales hadn't budged this morning but hardly suprising after yesterday's choc fest! :D Gym done this morning, trying to get back into my running and did some strength work too, need to get more toned.

Exercise: Gym
Breakfast: WW Yogurt (0.5), Banana, Tea (0.5)
Snacks: Grapes, Tea (0.5)
Lunch: SW Quiche, Apple, Satsumas, Ryvita Minis (b)
Dinner: Superfree Soup, followed by Baked To Perfection Salmon in Lemon & Herb Sauce, New Potatoes, Broccoli
Snacks: 3 Babybel Lights (a)

EE: 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 1.5 Syns, Gym

All very yummy! :)

x

WP_001017.jpg WP_001020.jpg

Last edited:
Greys anatomy is amazing! One of my fave shows :) the soundtrack is always great too xx

A few of my friends have been recommending it too so am looking forward to getting stuck in! :D x

SW quiche recipe please!! When did u make it?!!! And do u manage to make it last?!! I reckon I'd eat the whole thing I'm such a pig lol :)

Oh you have to watch Greys!! I adore it! I used to watch the new eps on the bus to college and bawl all the way there! Such an emotional show! Love it!

Did you start the shred? I never get past day 5! I really want to give it a bash again though! I would love to get in 30 days consecutively before Xmas! I might start Saturday! Then it would be over by Dec 22nd! Hmmmmm! x

Oh you have to watch Greys!! I adore it! I used to watch the new eps on the bus to college and bawl all the way there! Such an emotional show! Love it!

Did you start the shred? I never get past day 5! I really want to give it a bash again though! I would love to get in 30 days consecutively before Xmas! I might start Saturday! Then it would be over by Dec 22nd! Hmmmmm! x

That's my plan too! Can never get past day 5 either!!!!! It REALLY annoys me that I can't! x

SW quiche recipe please!! When did u make it?!!! And do u manage to make it last?!! I reckon I'd eat the whole thing I'm such a pig lol :)

Made it last 2 days, am also a pig haha! :D It's a Pasta n Sauce made up as normal, then mixed with 4 eggs, a tub of cottage cheese, and any other ingredients you want to add. Cook for about an hour on a low-ish heat :)

I didn't get around to starting it again this weekend, oops! ;) Got onto level 2 last time I did it, have never made it to level 3... x

Well good evening ladies!

I have been in THE foulest mood today, totally got out of bed on the wrong side, but then things happened to genuinely really annoy me too, so compounded it wasn't great!! Had horrible work stuff to deal with, but got through that with a few strategic cuppas with friends to calm me back down, then had a lovely evening around at a friend's (with a small glass of vino, angelic me!) and was feeling much less crotchety, and THEN... I came home at midnight to discover my housemate has eaten all my WW petit pains while I've been out which just happens to be the only bread I have in the house!! :mad: Super angry seeing as she has loads of her own bread in the freezer but chose to eat mine that I can only get at Tesco (whereas I shop at Sainsbury's!!).... but she's gone to bed and is asleep so I can't say anything, so I'm just sat here in bed fuming lol. I know it's really little things, and I totally blame 50% of this irritability on the impending arrival of Mother Nature, but I am soooo mad!!!

But onto nicer things, despite all that, I stayed on plan! :D

Exercise: Gym
Breakfast: WW Yogurt (0.5), Banana, Tea (0.5)
Lunch: Ham & Cheese (b) Salad, Chicken Broth, Apple
Dinner: Spaghetti Carbonara with 30g Parmesan (6 as forgot had already had b earlier!!)
Snacks: Small Wine (4.5)

EE: 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 11.5 Syns, Gym

Was going to do the gym tomorrow morning but seeing as I'm going to bed so late I'm going to leave it... keep your fingers crossed for me for official weigh-in tomorrow night! :) xx

Good luck for weigh in! I need to go to gym too but it's now 2.30am and there's no way I'm going before work lol. Will have to see if I have any hidden energy in the evening.... doubt it tho!!

I'm not feeling motivated body magic wise. Think I'm just knackered from all the photography work I've had on. So a little break for me after the weekend (one newborn shoot to do) and hopefully back to normal :) make a plan for when you next want to go to the gym tho if not going tomorrow morning - once u cancel one, it's soooo hard if u don't force yourself! :D

I'd be pi$$ed too if someone ate something I bought! What a cow! Make sure you tell her you'd like compensation! Lol :) :)

I'm def back in the gym again tomorrow morning, will get myself a decent night's sleep tonight and force myself back into routine - like you say, way to easy to let it slip after missing one session! Pilates is cancelled this week too, so need to compensate with some other form of activity :)

Still angry this morning haha... just saw housemate on landing and she told me allll about her evening but totally neglected to even mention the fact she'd finished off my gorgeous WW Petit Pains!! Maybe I should drop her an email asking her to pick me up a new pack at Tesco... she eats my Hifi bars too despite not even doing SW!! Really need to have a word.

Scales haven't budged, booo... still showing 11st 2lbs, and they seem to be between 1lb and 1.5lbs less than the SW scales at the moment, so reckon I'm on for a maintain despite all the hard work since Sat :( Hope I get the benefit of all this work next week!!

Back