Nicola's Cuba Countdown

Nicola's Christmas Countdown... size 10 party dress I'm coming to get you!!

I'd get a padlock on a cupboard in kitchen lol, I can't imagine why she thinks it's ok to eat your food unless you eat hers, which I'm sure you don't! Blimey!!

My scales haven't budged this morning either haha. Think it's a national strike

ohmygod that would WIND ME UP!! I hate when you go to get something and it's not there - I don't mind people taking things as long as they're replaced for when I want/need them. Which your housemate obviously can't do if she's eating your HiFi's and not going to SW classes to replace them!!

Haha the rage has slightly subsided now after I ate some of her cheese out of the fridge!! ;) I never ever eat her stuff, but I think I'm going to start to lol.

Well half a pound off at weigh-in, so not much, but better off than on!! Have been a bit bad this evening but back on it tomorrow morning, gym kit ready to go and alarm set for silly o'clock! :D

But the best bit of today was getting a Miss Slinky nomination at my group!! :D Didn't win, a girl who'd lost 5 stone and looks absolutely amazing did and totally deserved it, so I lost out to a good winner!

Downhill to the weekend from here.... bring. it. on.

Hey Nic, how was your weekend? Still hitting the gym and keeping to plan? xx

Hey Lily! I was Terrible (capital T intended) over the weekend, full on binge mode :( Scales are being VERY mean to me now, but deservedly so! I ate my entire treat box as well as most of the contents of my fridge... so on the plus side, I no longer have a treat box (and won't be replacing it, far too dangerous!) and have replaced it with a HEB box, and I now only have healthy food in the entirety of the house :) How's your weekend and start to the week been? x

Hey :) I haven't been on here for so long how ya been? Still going strong i see lol

Hey welcome back stranger!! How are you getting on? Not sure about the still going strong unless it's referring to my amazing chocolate consuming abilites ;) But trying to get back on it!! x

Hello lovely ladies!

Sorry yet again for the AWOL-ness... I have been totally off plan yet again, I'm on self-destruct mode at the moment!! I think it's fair to say that in periods of stress I turn to food... and yet again I have reverted to type. Have been stressed and annoyed with various things going on at work, and don't think I realised just how much until this weekend when I didn't even get dressed, and sat watching TV and eating crap - I think it's my coping mechanism, shut myself off from the world and eat until I feel sick. :(

But, on the plus side, the horrible number on the scales yesterday morning (11st 7.5lbs!! :eek: ) was enough to shock me back into action, so since yesterday morning I've been back on plan and am trying to do green/success express to shock my body back into losses, as I need all the help I can get!! I've got loads of social stuff coming up now all the way til xmas, but it's time for me to take control and deal with it - I am capable of making healthy choices when eating and drinking out, it doesn't have to mean a night off plan :)

So here's the last few days...

Monday (SE)
Breakfast: Tea (0.5), Hifi (HEB)
Lunch: Chilli & Garlic Tuna (1) with Mixed Salad, Apple
Exercise: Zumba followed by a Run
Dinner: Quorn Chilli with Rice, Cheese (HEA) & Yogurt

Tuesday (Green)
Exercise: Gym
Breakfast: Banana, Hifi (HEB), Tea x2 (1)
Lunch: Sushi (3), Mixed Salad, Apple, Grapes
Dinner: Quorn Chilli with Rice, Cheese (HEA) & Yogurt
Dessert: Mullerlight (1), Koko Choc Milk (HEA)

Weds Plan (SE)
Exercise: Gym
Breakfast: Banana, Hifi (HEB)
Lunch: Ham Salad, Apple
Dinner: Quorn Chilli on Jacket Potato with Cheese (HEA) & Salad

Have got an interview tomorrow night after work (part of the source of the stress!!) so planning to go to the Saturday morning class instead of tomorrow's, which gives me a few more days to try and claw back the damage from this weekend. I'm not sure a maintain is achievable seeing as the scales are still saying 11st 5.5lbs this morning, but I'm going to try my hardest to get as much as possible off before then! I'm thinking of myself as one of those Biggest Loser contestants... with gym and healthy eating every day anything is possible!! :)

Hope you're all having good weeks, anyone starting to feel xmassy yet?! :smiley1842:

xx

Last edited:
Hey Lily! I was Terrible (capital T intended) over the weekend, full on binge mode :( Scales are being VERY mean to me now, but deservedly so! I ate my entire treat box as well as most of the contents of my fridge... so on the plus side, I no longer have a treat box (and won't be replacing it, far too dangerous!) and have replaced it with a HEB box, and I now only have healthy food in the entirety of the house :) How's your weekend and start to the week been? x Hey welcome back stranger!! How are you getting on? Not sure about the still going strong unless it's referring to my amazing chocolate consuming abilites ;) But trying to get back on it!! x

Hey there :) I've not been good atall I went right down to 8 then back up to 8.12 not long ago eek now I'm 8.8 and still trying hard to get back down haha the effort ;) x

Hey there :) I've not been good atall I went right down to 8 then back up to 8.12 not long ago eek now I'm 8.8 and still trying hard to get back down haha the effort ;) x

It is such hard work isn't it haha! I think I've put a similar amount on to what you did from my lightest, was 10st 9.5lbs at one point in the summer! Really need to get back down to that and on to target... next year will be the year I finally get there, I swear! :D x

Evening ladies,

boy am I glad that day's over, was very full on with having the interview straight after work! Have never been so pleased to get into my PJs and onto the sofa with the kitty :)

Managed to be good today despite the stress...

Weds (SE)
Breakfast: Banana, Hifi (HEB)
Lunch: Ham Salad, Apple, Grapes
Dinner: Quorn Chilli on Jacket Potato with Cheese (HEA) & Salad

Didn't manage to squeeze the gym in, but at least food was ok and am back to Pilates tomorrow :) Over at a friend's for dinner though so food could be difficult to control tomorrow night, will drive so don't get tempted to drink, and will eat success express style for the rest of the day. I'd so love that maintain on Saturday morning... x

Well two good things happened today.... 1) the scales went down to 11st 1.5lbs! :D and 2) I got the job!! :D

But I did just eat a huge slice of cheesecake at my friend's, so the scales might not be so kind tomorrow ;) x

Well done! Must be National Nice Scales Day as mine also dropped first time in 7 weeks. Cheesecake will be fine, don't sweat it. I remember I ate a gorgeous cheesecake slice back in May and lost 2 1/2lbs that week haha! Mmmmm cheesecake..... =)

Haha here's hoping my cheesecake has the same effect!! Ended up having more cake today as the team bought it for me to say goodbye, but only a little slice! And have just been out for dinner and made the healthiest choices I could (given it was a pizza restaurant!), so let's see what the scales bring in the morning :)

Morning ladies! Happy bunny Nicola, 2lbs off at official weigh-in!! :D And 11st exactly on my scales at home, so nearly back into the 10s again, which seems like an absolute miracle seeing as they were saying 11st 7.5lbs at the start of the week!! :eek:

Have got my cake leftovers from yesterday to enjoy today, but apart from that I'm going to keep all my food on plan and keep cracking with this, 3 more weigh-ins until the xmas party, eek!!

Breakfast: CAAAAAAKE! :D
Lunch: Pasta with Ham, Cheese (HEA) & Tomato
Dinner: Lamb Stew with Spuds & a Petit Pain (HEB)

Can't wait to have some proper hearty winter food, all full of superfree and totally on plan! :D Making Moroccan Lamb Tagine tomorrow night and am rather excited about that too lol x

Oh my god just made the most amazing stew... syn free but cooked on a really slow heat for 3 hours and it's turned out so rich!! Mmmmmm! Just waiting for my bread to bake to mop it up with! :D

The pic! Mmmmmmm! :D

WP_001037.jpg

Last edited:
Back