Nicola's Food & Exercise Diary

Nicola1985

So to date I have lost 9lb on SW so far since starting around Easter and last week I had my first *maintain* so I think it's now time to create my own food / activity diary to keep me motivated. So here goes with today's:

Breakfast: 50g porridge oats (35g as HEB + 15g as 2.5 syns) made with 200ml skimmed milk (part of HEA) with strawberries / cinammon. Cup of hot water with lemon.

Lunch: Salad consisting of tinned tuna (in springwater), cherry tomatoes, cucumber, mixed leaves, 100g cannellini beans and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.

Dinner: Grilled chicken breast with broccoli and hot sauce.

Snacks: 2 Dark Rye Ryvitas (3 syns) with 100g fat-free cottage cheese, full jar of roasted red peppers in water / vinegar (while dinner was cooking - was starving!), apples (about 5!), more strawberries, WW Chicken Noodle soup (2.5 syns), coffee and tea with rest of milk from HEA but I had some semi-skimmed too so I'll allow 2 syns for that.

Daily syns: 10

Feel like I ate too much today. It was all free / superfree but really....portion control issues! Could've been worse I suppose, could've been the mountain of biscuits / choc we have at work or a full pizza to myself in the evening.

No exercise today as I hammered the gym yesterday (hence the appetite with the snacks....*apple binge*) and I had headache when I came home from work....think I may be drinking too much caffeine, need to cut down and drink more water I think.

Last edited:
Ok so didn't quite get round to doing the food diary! But here I am starting again....going to record EVERYTHING, no matter what it is, how much guilt, etc LOL. So today....

Breakfast: 60g porridge oats (35g as HEB + 25g as 4.5 syns?) made with 200ml skimmed milk (part of HEA) with strawberries. Cup of hot water with lemon.

Lunch: Salad consisting of tinned tuna (in springwater), cherry tomatoes, cucumber, mixed leaves, 100g cannellini beans and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.

Dinner: Grilled chicken breast with roast pepper, courgette, broccoli and hot sauce.

Snacks: 2 Dark Rye Ryvitas (3 syns) with 100g fat-free cottage cheese, coffee and tea with rest of milk from HEA.

Syns - 7.5

Back