Nicola's JUDDD diary!

You are restrained if you can have half of a duo ! I don't do half of anything if i had the biggest bar of chocolate that would be my serving size LOL

Lol! It's only because I didn't have my tea til after 7 so I was stuffed, or else I'd have had the full bar ;)

Weighed in today after an UD and was 10st 0.2, so hopefully looking at a loss since I've got 2 more DDs to go (today and Friday)

Ok I need to just write this down so I don't forget.

T 13th - UD
F 14th - DD
S 15th - UD
S 16th - DD
M 17th - DD
T 18th - UD
W 19th - DD
T 20th - UD
F 21st - UD
S 22nd - DD
S 23rd - UD
M 24th - DD
Xmas - UD

Had to rearrange my days for next week as on the Tuesday 18th it's Xmas lunch at work, Thurs the 20th I'm going out for a meal that night and Friday the 21st we're having a staff buffet at work.

Another way of doing it instead of double downs is to do a down and then an intermediate. I have done one of those ths week and will probabbly do another sunday/monday.

Good luck, i have to write mine all down when i have social events coming up just to see it in black and white

xx

Nice plan for the next couple of weeks, well done! I also think IDs are a great idea, and probably easier than a double DD!

Hmm now I'm thinking il keep next Fruday as a DD as it would originally have been. As its a buffet I can try and guess and hopefully stay around the 400/500 mark. X

Had a good DD. Had a cup of coffee, an Options hot Choc (40 cals) and a weetabix bar (90 cals) so far. Going to have another cuppa and belvita biscuits soon so that'll bring me up to 500 cals today x

Weighed in today at 9st 10.8lbs. So a loss of 2.6lbs! Really happy, but also really confused as I thought my weight loss would start tapering off a bit now I've almost reached target. Also when i did slimming world I used to STS every other week, but on JUDD I've lost every week. I'm not complaining though lol :)

Thanks I'm still a little in shock lol

You are doing an amazing job in judd! I am managing to maintain at the moment. I will wait till Christmas and new year are over before I go at it again properly!

You are doing an amazing job in judd! I am managing to maintain at the moment. I will wait till Christmas and new year are over before I go at it again properly!

Thankyou. And well done you on maintaining! I think I might have trouble with that part of it.

Had a busy day today, had my cousins little girl for a few hours, she's a cutie. Went to the gym this morning before I picked her up, then had sausage sandwiches and 2 Reeses peanut butter cups. Going to have takeaway tonight I think. Pizza and kebab :)

View attachment 71842

Last edited:
Wahhh why did I weigh in this morning after an UD?? I was 10st 0.2lbs. That's a gain of almost 4lbs!! Wow! I did have a takeaway last night but I didn't eat that much during the day

Back