Nicola's JUDDD diary!

Here's me at 10st 3 (in the pink undies lol) and 9st 8.6 on the right. Too be honest i don't see much of a difference, but I can definitely feel the difference in my clothes!

View attachment 72662

View attachment 72661

Looking good, missy! How tall are you? You look much slimmer than me at 10st 3lb. I am 5'6". I think your thighs and bum are the most different from the first picture. They look more toned. x

Looking good, missy! How tall are you? You look much slimmer than me at 10st 3lb. I am 5'6". I think your thighs and bum are the most different from the first picture. They look more toned. x

I'm 5'4. Would love to be a bit taller but hey ho, it is what it is lol :) x

Blimey, I thought you must be about 5'8" or 5'9" from your pic! Once I've got my c25k completed, I need to add in some toning exercises between runs. One step at a time though ;) x

Blimey, I thought you must be about 5'8" or 5'9" from your pic! Once I've got my c25k completed, I need to add in some toning exercises between runs. One step at a time though ;) x

Haha i wish!! 5'6 would be my ideal height.
I really need to tone up, especially my stomach. All I do at the gym is walk on the treadmill but think I'm going to add sit ups!!

Aghhh just want to eat everything and anything today/tonight!! I know it's an UD but this is taking the biscuit (no pun intended ;))

Aghhh just want to eat everything and anything today/tonight!! I know it's an UD but this is taking the biscuit (no pun intended ;))

And breathe in, then breathe out..
Take it easy, it's hard to let go if you know it's a down day tomorrow..
You are doing better than me as I am not starting back until next week!

Go girl!

Another DD under my belt. Now roll on tomorrow morning, going to the gym then going to devour sausage sandwiches :D.
Happy New Year!

NSV for today is my size 12 trousers are hanging off me. To be fair though they're combat style so they're generally a bit looser, but still feels good lol.
DD today, so far so good!

Well done on the loose trousers :) I love when that happens, your stats say you're really close to your goal... hugely jealous =P x

Well done on the loose trousers :) I love when that happens, your stats say you're really close to your goal... hugely jealous =P x

You'll be there sooner than you think! I'm going to lower it to 9st 4lb for now I think, 9st would be my ideal weight but not sure how realistic that is, but I can only try :)

Thanks, trying my hardest at the moment. It's quite galling when you have them hanging in the wardrobe, haven't worn them for nearly 3 years now though :( x

I'm hoping to get there by my birthday at the end of March, I think 25.6lbs in just under 3 months is definitely doable at just over 2lbs a week hopefully. What about you, have you been your goal weight before? x

I'm hoping to get there by my birthday at the end of March, I think 25.6lbs in just under 3 months is definitely doable at just over 2lbs a week hopefully. What about you, have you been your goal weight before? x

Yea, I actually got down to 8st at one pooint, but I feel I was too thin then x

Ah, that's good, so you have a good grasp of what size you are at different weights, that's good. I worry that once I reach 9st again I'll want to be smaller, as I have quite small bone structure last time I was 9st I still wasn't happy, hoping exercising and gaining some more muscle will put an end to that though :) x

Ah, that's good, so you have a good grasp of what size you are at different weights, that's good. I worry that once I reach 9st again I'll want to be smaller, as I have quite small bone structure last time I was 9st I still wasn't happy, hoping exercising and gaining some more muscle will put an end to that though :) x

Fingers crossed! Exercise definitely helps. I go to the gym on my UDs, I only do fast walking on the treadmill (on an incline) but it definitely helps x

Back