Nicola's JUDDD diary!

You look fantastic and you can really see the change in your shape! xx Think my bikini days are well behind me but you are an inspiration. xx :)

Thankyou :) xx

missnic07 said:
Lol aw thanks. Well my goal weight was 9st and at WI last week I was 8st 13.4. I don't think I've lost this week, so from next week I'm going to start and try to maintain :) x

I think it's a great weight for you, I was hoping you were going to say you weren't going any smaller. Maintenance scares me, how are you thinking about doing it? X

I think it's a great weight for you, I was hoping you were going to say you weren't going any smaller. Maintenance scares me, how are you thinking about doing it? X

Well I was hoping to add an extra UP day. So I'd have Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday as UD and Tuesday and Thursdays as down. Not sure if that will work. If it doesn't I might make Monday an ID instead of an up. I think it's all going to be about trial and error xx

WI today I was 8st 13.2lbs so just a loss of 0.2lbs. I've decided I'm going to carry on as normal this week and then the week after I'm going to add an extra UD to maintain :). X

Lost 1.6lbs this week so I'm now 8st 11.6. I'm going to try and maintain now, I'll try and maintain at 8st 12 by doing 5:2. Hope it works! X

That's amazing! Well done. Look forward to hearing how your maintenance goes. I think (!) I just have a few more lbs to go before I start thinking about maintaining too. x

That's amazing! Well done. Look forward to hearing how your maintenance goes. I think (!) I just have a few more lbs to go before I start thinking about maintaining too. x

Thank you, I'm hoping maintaining isnt going to be too hard. You've done fab, I've been reading your diary, just been crap at commenting. Will be good to have someone to maintain with :) x

So I've just weighed in and instead of maintaining I've actually lost 0.8lbs. I'm 8st 10.8lbs this morning. I'm not disappointed lol. But il see how it goes next week and if I lose again I don't know what I'll do??

Wow. You need to bottle and sell whatever it is you're doing! Erm, maybe try more food on down days? Have you recalculated your amounts for maintenance on the JUDDD website? X

How different is that to what you have been doing? I'm obvs not an expert but what you have been doing clearly works for weightloss (lucky you!!) so for maintenance surely you just need more calories...or 1 DD? That would be amaaaaazing! X

How different is that to what you have been doing? I'm obvs not an expert but what you have been doing clearly works for weightloss (lucky you!!) so for maintenance surely you just need more calories...or 1 DD? That would be amaaaaazing! X

Down days I stick to 500 cals, or just under. UDs I dnt count, but a typical UD would probably be about 1800 I'm guessing. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I think this week il up my DD cals to 800 and leave my UDs as they are and see what happens. This is confusing lol x

Back