Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

Ive had a bad week lol been eating rubbish - all my own doing most of it being boredom and laziness.

Will do my best to pull it back before WI on weds x

Ive had a bad week lol been eating rubbish - all my own doing most of it being boredom and laziness.

Will do my best to pull it back before WI on weds x

Oh no! I have been really trying hard to work out what I am feeling before eating anything recently. . Still working progress but I think it is slowly helping... we can both get back on board ready for tomorrow :D Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I personally blame the footie lol its been on here for 2 days non stop along with any other sport they can find I think.

I will do my very best before WI - just need a kick up the bum lol x

Well good morning all! I am officially back on the wagon :D with a weigh in of 11.3.02 I am ready to take on the 1 pound a week (if not more!) Countdown to Christmas challenge!!!

Monday 23rd September;

Week 13= 11.3.02

B: coffee x 2, 2 x toast heb (400g loaf) with marmite, melon, then scrambled eggs and bacon.

L: some sort of lunch on the go with some leftover roasted chicken mixed with some pasta and loads of veg.

D: making the family a sw friendly spag bol before I head off for afternoon lectures-full of loads of veg!!

Snacks: going to take some snack a jacks with me (and of course some fruit!) just in case but I think I have my appetite back in check now from holiday mode ;)

Water: 1 litre done, 2 litres to go for today.
Have a great day everyone :)

Xx

A stone would be very nice Is there a challenge on here to do that?

a x

A stone would be very nice Is there a challenge on here to do that?

a x

Im not sure.. maybe we can just do it on here? I am going to include it in my weekly weigh in diary page. Xx

Welldone getting back on track :) im also aiming for around a stone by Christmas x

Thank you!! Am feeling great today and very excited for the challenges ahead for both sw and my final year of uni!!
Xx

Just stopping to subscribe! :)
Will be back shortly to say hello properly!! X

i'll join the stone for christmas challenge when you sort it

a x

Just stopping to subscribe! :)
Will be back shortly to say hello properly!! X

Hey! Thanks for subscribing :) I shall head over to your diary now too :) xx

So to update for today;

great first day back at uni- so exciting!! :D

B: ended up being toast, melon and coffee (I was full after that)

L: was very nice and I also took the rest of the melon with me to snack on as well :) 2 syns for mayo mustard

D: served it with some stuffed pasta (2) and carrots-divine!!

Treat: maltesers hot chocolate (HEA)( 4syns) and some mini marshmallows on top (1 syn) I LOVE SW!!!!!!!

water: 2.5 litres today.

Daily syns 9/15 (have decided to go back to daily syns for now as I was abusing the weekly syns slightly :/)

great first day back :)

xxx

Welcome back holiday pics look fab hope you had a lovely time. Xx

Welcome back holiday pics look fab hope you had a lovely time. Xx

Thanks! I had a lovely time thank you-can't believe we've been back a week already! ! Xx

Hey guys,

So today's diary is as follows-mega busy day as It was my first day at my new job and I also got offered another days work so thats 3 days at uni and 2 days working yay for getting my weekends back :D

Tuesday 24th September;

B: branflakes, coffee and an apple

S: snack a jacks (4.5)

L: homemade leek and potato soup, yogurt (2) and some berries.

S: chilli doritos (7.5) and some ham

D: sausages and mash with fried onions and peas.

Syns: 14/15 - only used 9 yesterday so am still going to have the hot chocolate and marshmallows when I get home-watch out for hot chocolate wars!!! :p

Water: nearly 2 litres (I had to be strategic today when I was to drink and when I couldn't-had to time toilet breaks around the classroom!!)

Off to my jewellery evening class now :D looking forward to my day off and seeing my boy tomorrow ;)

Xx

So today is looking like this guys..

Brunch: out and about today with the boy :D had a lovely brunch which was a little naughty.. :/ but it did contain fruit, bacon and poached eggs ;) il say 15 syns should cover the rest ;)

Meeting my pops for dinner so will opt for a steak with salad and mushrooms. Plus a diet coke.

Starting to think this day might turn into a flexi syn day :/ it is the only day out this week that im eating out..

Water: 2 litres.

In other news, jewellery class was great!!!!! I made a thumb ring which I am going to finish next week-so proud of it :D
And.. my gym induction is booked for next Wednesday!

Hope youve all had a good day :)

Xx

Back