Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

I've been seeing Big Mac/burger in a bowl all over this site in the past few days! Anybody got a recipe?!

I did it before by doing the following;

Brown mince and cook with chopped onion and adding chopped gherkins in as well- make sure you season and flavour the mince well (my last attempt didn't taste too flavoursome. .) Then put some cos lettuce in a bowl, when the mince is cooked add a cheese slice to it and stir a little so it starts to melt then tip onto the lettuce and use 2 tbsp of thousand island dressing (2 syns ) over all of it. Now I didn't really like it last time, so after gathering some advice I am going to make it again with loads of seasoning and Worcestershire sauce in the mince, and then finish it all off with ketchup and American mustard (using syns of course :p) and il be making some chilli wedges to go on the side! Talking about it has made me want to go and make it right now!! Pictures to follow :D

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 87
Looks ace! :D x

It was :D and even more proud of myself for forward planning it as everyone else had fish and chips!!!! I knew it was take away night so I made my own fake away ;) xxx

Good morning all :D

so the start of the weekend has brought me a 1 pound loss!! Yay!! Fresh injection of motivation :D

so diary today is looking like this;

Saturday 28th September.

B: Scrambled eggs, mushrooms and bacon. Coffee and some melon.

L: leftover burger in a bowl and wedges from last night with some more lettuce.

Going to make some butternut squash soup this morning so will take a little to sample either for today's shift or tomorrow. (Had with a petit pain (3) so chose not to have my heb bread to try and even it out a little and add a few syns.)

Snacks: Melon, apples, will also take some snack a jacks with me (4.5 syns) if I need them. Also a cheeky milky bar just in case ;) (7)

D: prawn and chicken stirfry with chilli, garlic,ginger and soy sauce. (Loads of superfree from a lovely frozen stirfry mix that asda do) might add some noodles if I am particularly hungry...

water: 3 litres.

Body magic: walk to and from work - haven't done this for a while and I am sure this is what has slowed my losses down as well BRING ON THE GYM NEXT WEEK!!!

Daily syns: 14.5/15

Have a lovely day all :D

xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Ok good morning all! So today is a new day :D Just off for morning lectures and this is how my diary is looking today;

Friday 27th September.

B: porridge ( heb ) with berries and a coffee.

Snacks: Melon and apple.

L: I'm thinking jacket potato with tuna and loads of salad..

D: everyone else usually gets macdonalds so I may try out lilys version of burger in a bowl with some homemade chips ;)

Evening snacks: hot chocolate with marshmallows and may use some of syns on a SMALL treat if needs be.

I will control myself today!!! I cannot wait to start at the gym next week. .

Have a great day all

Xx

So to update yesterday,

lunch was a jacket (1) with a little Philly light (2) salad and roasted tomatoes with baked 'bacon and eggs' seasoned with chilli and mixed herbs- lovely!

Dinner was my lovely fakeaway (as seen above) which was about (5 syns)

hot chocolate and marshmallows (6)

daily syns 14/15

i'm here ;)

glad to have been of use...bring on them green days and that extra HE hehe x

Great!! I shall be scheduling some in next week ;)

xx

Good morning all :D

so the start of the weekend has brought me a 1 pound loss!! Yay!! Fresh injection of motivation :D

so diary today is looking like this;

Saturday 28th September.

B: Scrambled eggs, mushrooms and bacon. Coffee and some melon.

L: leftover burger in a bowl and wedges from last night with some more lettuce.

Going to make some butternut squash soup this morning so will take a little to sample either for today's shift or tomorrow. (Had with a petit pain (3) so chose not to have my heb bread to try and even it out a little and add a few syns.)

Snacks: Melon, apples, will also take some snack a jacks with me (4.5 syns) if I need them. Also a cheeky milky bar just in case ;) (7)

D: prawn and chicken stirfry with chilli, garlic,ginger and soy sauce. (Loads of superfree from a lovely frozen stirfry mix that asda do) might add some noodles if I am particularly hungry...

water: 3 litres.

Body magic: walk to and from work - haven't done this for a while and I am sure this is what has slowed my losses down as well BRING ON THE GYM NEXT WEEK!!!

Daily syns: 14.5/15

Have a lovely day all :D

xx

So just to update at the end of the day...

B: I ate an apple as a snack later on but didn't eat the melon (have left it at work to eat tomorrow)

L: had soup before I left for work, it was absolutely lovely!! So so simple to make :D then had the leftover burger and a few sw wedges as a mid afternoon snack.

D: really enjoyed my stirfry added loads of fresh ginger, chilli, ground coriander and garlic. No noodles added.

Water: 3 litres done!

syns: didn't eat snack a jacks or milky bar so saved them at work as well, I still had 12syns to use so I treated myself to 4 mini bites (rocky road and caramel shortcake) so daily syns 15/15.

Right early shift calling... Night all!

xx

Morning all!

So diary for today looks like this;

Sunday 29th September.

B: porridge (heb) with berries, coffee.

Snacks: Melon and apple

L: butternut squash soup, leftover stirfry from last night - small amount left.. melon.

D: Ended up having a pork steak with some sw roast potatoes and loads of superfree (actually craving loads of veg this weekend! Must mean im back on track :D) gravy ( 2 syns )

Water: 3 litres.

Body magic : walk to and from work - 40 minutes.

Syns: wotsits 5 syns, dime bar 7.5 syns

daily syns 14.5/15

Happy sunday all :)

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Welldone on loss and food looks fab x

Thank you! Xx

Good morning all :)

So diary for today

Monday 30th of September;

Official weigh in shows 11st2 so a one pound loss this week :D

Countdown to Christmas week 12 = 1 pound lost!

Am feeling like it could be a bigger loss this week. . Although I do have a few evenings where I will be eating out, but I have planned for these so should be fine. Plus I start the gym on Wednesday!!!

B: Bacon, omelette-spring onion and a little cheese (1) mushrooms and some melon. Coffee x 2. Sauce (1)

L: thinking of making homemade red pepper hummus with a pitta (heb)

Snacks: apple, melon, snack a jacks ( 4.5 )

D : Its my uncles birthday today so he has chosen ribs (and stuff!) For dinner.. so I shall choose wisely tonight and maybe make some sw sweet potato wedges so I can fill up more on those (and maybe use a bit more hummus here too)

Water: 2.5 litres

Daily syns; 30... so I shall have to be extra good for the next few days :eek:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Morning sweetie :) well done on the loss. You're diary is looking very on plan and looks like you've resisted the weekend binge!! Sounds like a fun week too and you'll enjoy joining the gym xxxx.

OMG brekkie looks amazing! xxxx

Back