Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

I need to get this app too! You mentioned it to me a few weeks Vickie and I forgot! Were you comfortably running 5k in 30 mins before you started the intermediate programme on it?x

I was doing 5k in about 32 mins. Never got below 30 but that's my goal!! I'm not a natural runner but was quite good over distance. I could do up to about 10k. This is def better tho and finding it more of a challenge!

Did you buy the full app? Only the first couple of days are unlocked at the moment. . Or do more unlock as you complete them? It looks good though! I was actually doing a run for 1.30 walk for 2 today off of my own steam :D it will be good to have some additional motivation from an app as well! Xx Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I bought the full app. Think it was about £1.80?? I like to be told when to do things! Rubbish at making myself do it and I do it outside so can't see a clock!! X

I was doing 5k in about 32 mins. Never got below 30 but that's my goal!! I'm not a natural runner but was quite good over distance. I could do up to about 10k. This is def better tho and finding it more of a challenge!

I bought the full app. Think it was about £1.80?? I like to be told when to do things! Rubbish at making myself do it and I do it outside so can't see a clock!! X

Brilliant! I shall check out the free one when I go over the weekend and download the full one if it does the job :D Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning all :) so still dancing on 11.1.0.. but my 100% weekend will surely help it move downloads some more before weigh in on monday ;)

Friday 11th of October;

EE day.

HEB : branflakes
HEA: milk

B: branflakes ( heb) coffee (hea)

L: chicken quorn in a stirfry with noodles, loads of stirfry veg and a homemade sauce (1 syn) only ate about a 1/4 of it as I thought it was horrible :/

D: steak! Garlic mushrooms, onions,peas and vine tomatoes with a few homemade wedges. Blooming lovely! (1 syn for mustard) (staying at the boys tonight :D)

diet coke whilst out bowling - date night :D he won all 3 :( I'm such a sore loser!!

Evening treats : shall take a hot choc (2 syns ) and a dime bar (7.5 syns) with me to help keep me on track :)

Daily syns : 11.5/15

Water : 2.5 litres

Fudge hot chocolate is amazing!!!! Even better its only 2 syns :D

Last edited:
Oh my gosh!!!!!! This looks epic!!!!! I have just subscribed for London :D what an amazing idea-thanks for sharing! Xx

Wow that looks amazing! Think I'll do the manchester one! :D thanks for sharing xx

I do not like the quorn pieces at all :( yuck!!!!!! What a waste of a lunch... Feeling like I want some crisps and chocolate now to cheer myself up! :/ I best make sure I have an epic dinner to make up for it... What a massive shame :'( xx

I do not like the quorn pieces at all :( yuck!!!!!! What a waste of a lunch... Feeling like I want some crisps and chocolate now to cheer myself up! :/ I best make sure I have an epic dinner to make up for it... What a massive shame :'( xx

Oh that's a shame, I was veggie for 7 years and lived off quorn! Still occasionally buy the burgers as they're a lot less fatty for my kids

Oh that's a shame, I was veggie for 7 years and lived off quorn! Still occasionally buy the burgers as they're a lot less fatty for my kids

Its weird because I like the burgers, sausages and the mince.. But I think it's a texture thing with me with the 'chicken' pieces, but I'm glad I tried it anyway.. Even if I do feel I've wasted my lunch today. X

I know what you mean... I don't mind them but ONLY if they've been marinated for ages or cooked in a sauce. Otherwise the texture and taste grosses me out! x

I wish I had known that before :, ( still feeling a bit funky now! ! Will have to have a massive steak tonight to make up for it ;) Xx

mmmm steak ;D

Got to do something. . That texture was NASTY! :/ x

I am up for trying quorn but because normal meat is good for you in reasonable portions, espeically poultry, I am less inclined to try it. I think it is good for mince based/or sausage products though cos of fat content xxxx.

That's handy to know; we don't have a microwave! xxxx

image.jpg Steak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning all :)

Diary for today is as follows;

EE day.

HEB: bread
HEA: milk

B: sausages (5) bacon, mushrooms, 1 x toast (heb) spaghetti hoops, eggs (showed the boy my secret to making perfect fried eggs with frylight!- he was amazed!!!!) and coffee (hea)

L: Didn't have any lunch... partly to do with massive breakfast and also partly to do with being royally peed off with work :/

D: salmon fillets with philly light (3) carrot and sweet potato chips, corn on the cob, peas and mange tout.

Evening treat: hot chocolate ( 2 ) 3 small chocolates (5)

Water: 3 litres

Daily syns : 15/15

Happy Saturday all :)

Xx

Last edited:
would you like to share your secret for frylight eggs hun? x

But of course! ;) basically I just frylight the pan then add my eggs, season and then when they start to crisp at the sides I add a little hot water (from just boiled kettle) to the pan turn off the heat and cover with a lid for about 20-30 seconds. This is to steam the white part of the top as I am really funny about the white bit being runny. So it half fries and half pouches them! Make sure you do not leave to steam for too long otherwise the yolks will go hard..

Makes a sw fry up A+!

xx

Dinner was lovely :D.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    593.4 KB · Views: 53
Back