Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

Red / Green are soooo easy once you get your head around them. I always used to do Red / Green days and have only recently gone back to EE as I find it boosts my losses to keep mixing things up a bit. It will just click eventually, don't worry :) x

The thoughts of these green and red days stress me out! Extra Easy is definitely the plan for me!! x

It really was the same for me until the last week or so.. obviously alot of re direction on here has helped loads! :D really want to be able to mix between all 3 days so I can boost my losses :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Red / Green are soooo easy once you get your head around them. I always used to do Red / Green days and have only recently gone back to EE as I find it boosts my losses to keep mixing things up a bit. It will just click eventually, don't worry :) x

I think it may almost be clicking ;) I am really feeling the mix up this week (in a good way!) And really feel like I've got alot more variety available now I am getting to use all 3 days :D xxx

I love green days. Unlimited potatoes, pasta, veg, quorn, rice. Sooo much choice!! :)

Hey missy! Sounds like you're having fun getting the hang of Red & Green! :D They're great once you're used to them, so keep on persevering and before you know it you'll have all the rules logged in your head :) One of our local consultants has a board that has all the extra easy, green and red plan foods displayed as a venn diagram and it would be brill to have up on your wall for a reminder! xx

Hey missy! Sounds like you're having fun getting the hang of Red & Green! :D They're great once you're used to them, so keep on persevering and before you know it you'll have all the rules logged in your head :) One of our local consultants has a board that has all the extra easy, green and red plan foods displayed as a venn diagram and it would be brill to have up on your wall for a reminder! xx

Hey Nic! I am indeed :D its been a good shake up for me this week and also a good way of refocusing :D its already working too!!! I shall see if I can make.some sort of visual until it is etched in my grey matter ;) hows your week going? Xx

Morning all!!

Its already working massively for this week yayyyyyy! The scales are smack bang on 11.1.0 so I can hopefully see a 2 pound loss by Monday if not a tad more!! ;)

Xx

Yay that's great :) fingers crossed!! xxxx

Diary for today;

Thursday 10th of October:

Unofficial weigh in of 11.1.0!!!!!

Green day?

HEB: chicken/chicken
HEA: a little milk in my morning coffee and a little halloumi at nandos (3 syns to cover oil)/ 20g of half fat cheese

B: omelette with peppers, red onion and mushrooms and some bacon (2) with ketchup (0.5 syns) coffee (hea)

Snacks: apple

L: treat lunch of nandos with the boy :D (inspired by Jess! ; D) butterfly chicken with spicy rice and salad. (6 syns)

Snacks: apple

D: quorn burger with cheese gherkins and salad. Homemade sweet potato wedges with garlic and rosemary and mushy peas.

Evening treat: 4.5 syn chocolate bar.

Body magic: 45 mins at the gym.

Daily syns: 15/15.

Almost friday!! Have a great day all :)

Water 2-3 litres today

Last edited:
Hehe Nandos day :D hope you enjoy it! ;) xxxx

Hehe Nandos day :D hope you enjoy it! ;) xxxx

Oh I will ;) hope you do too! ;) xxx

I love Nandos, so easy to eat well and with low Syns!
They're apparently opening one in my town, so I can bypass Prezzo and Frankie & Bennys, and go there instead!

Ladies you're all making me so jealous!! Need a Nandos trip soon!!! xx

I love Nandos, so easy to eat well and with low Syns!
They're apparently opening one in my town, so I can bypass Prezzo and Frankie & Bennys, and go there instead!

Join us on our nandos day!!!! :p xx

haha Nandos mania!! xxxx

How was Nandos?? :D xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    823.9 KB · Views: 57
Back