Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

Can't see the link, what are they?? Well done for resisting whatever they were, sound like they're naughty haha! :D x

Can't see the link, what are they?? Well done for resisting whatever they were, sound like they're naughty haha! :D x

Oh dear. . I'll try and upload it again later on... its a green triangle bar and a million shortcake wonka bar. . but have heard mixed reviews about the other one so i may donate that to the communal chocolate box ; )

I LOVE GREEN TRIANGLES!!! ( just done the weekly shop and was so dissapointed to see that they are only doing giant yellow, purple and pink quality street as Christmas gifts and not the green triangles... :eek:)

Hope your feeling better today :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Right... I have decided to come off plan a little from lunch time today and will be back on tomorrow morning. Not in a major way but am feeling quite down today and so want to feel like I can have a few little treats if I want them... I have stayed the same at 10.13 up until today as well, which I am ok with and maybe if I had dropped a pound it could have motivated me more.. But I am certain that I will see 10.12 by next weekend so I am ok with that :). I have just had lunch with my aunt and uncle who were having cheese and crackers, I had a smaller amount of 1/2 fat cheese and filled half my plate with sliced apple and grapes, also had a small amount of onion chutney and some light Philly. Had 5 garlic crackers from Asda (they are my favourites and something I have really missed) I also declined a glass of red for a pint of NAS squash (so am making some good choices which I am happy with!) we are having a roast dinner later and I shall ensure that I have a lot of veg and less of the naughtys such as Yorkshires and pudding (it is a dime bar cheesecake :eek:)

i am still going to write down everything in my food diary so I can keep a record of my good days and my not so good ones...

i feel I have made a much more informed decision today, and been much more aware than I used to be around emotional eating.. So that for me is a great achievement on my sw journey :D

hope you are all having a lovely weekend and I look forward to seeing you all for another good week from tomorrow :D

xxx

Last edited:
Your doing fab enjoy planned time off this afternoon x

Thanks kirsty :) I am enjoying it very much :) xxx

image.jpg

Prepared lunch and snacks ready for uni tomorrow :) my evening off has helped me get focused for the start of a new sw week! Xx

I am really disappointed at myself this week.. I really thought I was doing well, but it seems that I have let my syns build up somewhat this week (with a total of 62.5 over...) so all my hard work at the gym seems to be counteracted by me over synning... ( Just goes to show that life really can just get in the way of losing weight at times!)

Here's to a 'hermit' week and a bullet proof plan!!!

Plan for tomorrow is as follows.

Monday 21st October.

Weigh in of 10.13 (sts)

9 weeks until Christmas.. ( wow! Just realised how quickly time is going!! So glad I've started my xmas shopping already ;D)

EE day.

HEB: Cereal
HEA: Milk/Cheese

B: bacon and eggs (really craved this today!) Branflakes, fruit salad on the go. (mango,pineapple, grapes) and coffee (hea)

Snacks: fruit salad and apples

L: Falafel (2) couscous (1) cheese (hea) salad (red onion, salad leaves, cucumber) and salad cream (2)

Snacks: fruit salad and apples

D: Quorn sausages (2) carrot and swede mash, mushy peas, fried red onion and gravy (1)

Evening treat: Hot chocolate (2)

Water: 3 litres

Daily syns: 10/10

xx

Last edited:
Do you make your falafel Hun?
Food sounds good :)
You limiting yourself to 10 syns in week?

and don't scare me about Christmas ;) I've started saving and getting chocolate etc but we have a no present policy until December (as I find that exciting)

xxxx

Do you make your falafel Hun?
Food sounds good :)
You limiting yourself to 10 syns in week?

and don't scare me about Christmas ;) I've started saving and getting chocolate etc but we have a no present policy until December (as I find that exciting)

xxxx

No I do not make my own Jess... I buy the caludron ones that are in the veggie chiller section. They are one syn each and I use two and chop them up, the couscous adds a great flavour to it as well!

I am trying 10 syns a day, I am really disappointed that I let my syns over run so much without realising. . And thats only with two (very rare!) social events Last week...

I was typing that this morning and thought oh my its like two months until Christmas!!! But that also means two months until the hell of assessment period :/ hoping to get merry at least once over Christmas ;)

I have just ordered loads from my catalogue so that I do not have to think about it (I guess the final year takes away some of my excitement for Christmas shopping this year...) your policy sounds great to me!! ; p

Xx

I make syn free falafel quite a bit and bake them in the oven!

Mash up chickpeas with chopped garlic, salt, fresh coriander, fresh parsley, chilli powder and cumin. See what the texture is like when you roll into balls or patties and if it's falling apart a little bit, beat and egg and mix in to help bind!

Bake in the oven at around gas mark 4/180 and turn halfway through cooking - they take about 20-30 mins! I make mine in my airfryer now and they're delish! It's a proper storecupboard last min meal for me normally, if I don't have fresh parsley and coriander I just use some ground coriander and serve with salad :) x

Mash up chickpeas with chopped garlic, salt, fresh coriander, fresh parsley, chilli powder and cumin. See what the texture is like when you roll into balls or patties and if it's falling apart a little bit, beat and egg and mix in to help bind!

Bake in the oven at around gas mark 4/180 and turn halfway through cooking - they take about 20-30 mins! I make mine in my airfryer now and they're delish! It's a proper storecupboard last min meal for me normally, if I don't have fresh parsley and coriander I just use some ground coriander and serve with salad :) x

Thats great thanks lily! I shall definitely try this when I have a bit of time :) xxx

I am really focusing on filling my plate with loads of superfree this week.. I am pretty good at it already. . But want to make sure I keep it up all week ;) xxx

Ooh yummy I'm going to try that! xxxx

No I do not make my own Jess... I buy the caludron ones that are in the veggie chiller section. They are one syn each and I use two and chop them up, the couscous adds a great flavour to it as well!

I am trying 10 syns a day, I am really disappointed that I let my syns over run so much without realising. . And thats only with two (very rare!) social events Last week...

I was typing that this morning and thought oh my its like two months until Christmas!!! But that also means two months until the hell of assessment period :/ hoping to get merry at least once over Christmas ;)

I have just ordered loads from my catalogue so that I do not have to think about it (I guess the final year takes away some of my excitement for Christmas shopping this year...) your policy sounds great to me!! ; p

Xx

Talking about Christmas makes me all giddy and excited :p What catalogue? :D xxxx

Talking about Christmas makes me all giddy and excited :p What catalogue? :D xxxx

I know! I love Christmas! Just looking forward to the day when I do not have to have assessments going through my mind throughout the festive period.. what meanie thought it would be a good idea to have assessment period straight after Christmas! ? :( so still have two more Christmases to go. . But I think this year will be much more relaxing than last year's :)

I have a very/little woods account. . I can't say its the cheapest but it is so much easier for me this year to have placed an order and have everything sent to the door! I will go out and buy a few bits, but I have assessment before and after the Christmas break so want to be as prepared as possible this year :) xxx

Diary for tomorrow is looking like this :)

Tuesday 22nd October;

red day.

B: branflakes (HEB) coffee (hea) and fruit salad on the go.

snacks: fruit salad and apple

L: homemade soup (only ate a little as i didn't really enjoy it...) and cheese and red onion sandwich (HEB+HEA) butter (1)

snacks: mango

D: salmon fillet with small amount of Philly (3) with broccoli, green beans and carrots. Fudge bar (6)

evening treat: hot chocolate (2)

water: 3 litres

daily syns: 12/10

xx

Last edited:
image.jpg

Enough superfree for dinner today?! This was before adding red onion gravy as well ;)

on a sad note... I think the quorn novelty is wearing off... :( I may have to start finding some replacements, any suggestions will be most welcome! Xx

Haha plenty of Superfree honey :p that's success express style ;)

I struggle with the Quorn concept still, only gonna have the mince I think, so just gonna cook food which doesn't require meat on green days such as pasta dishes and frittata etc :) xxxx

I GOT AN ARGOS CHRISTMAS CATALOGUE - EXCITED (I thought you would appreciate this hehe) xxxx

Back