Nifty little free iphone app :)

bijouxdolly said:
I like this app, but it says I need 1600 cals to lose 2lb a week whereas MFP says I need 1220, and tbh I'm struggling to keep to the latter :(

Oh I didn't see the calorie recommendation? I'd stick with MFP for logging but put yourself up to say 1400? You'll still lose at that and it's a bit easier? And better to take a couple of weeks longer than falling off the wagon!!

Guys i started off with cambridge food supplements ... Manages to loose 10kg. But then got off it n hv been hogging since then n hv puton 10 kgs back. Wanting to get back to it but am jst not able to control my eating habbits.... Somebodyyy helpppppp

Mine is telling me to eat 1000kcals and if I change it to healthy weight loss it says to have 500kcals that can't be right? Or does it mean something else?

MrsMoose said:
Mine is telling me to eat 1000kcals and if I change it to healthy weight loss it says to have 500kcals that can't be right? Or does it mean something else?

Eerrrrr maybe it means a deficit of 500? Coz there no plan on earth is going to recomend eating 500 surely? I'll have a looook.

Legomom said:
Eerrrrr maybe it means a deficit of 500? Coz there no plan on earth is going to recomend eating 500 surely? I'll have a looook.

Mine doesn't have kcals :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back