Night 3 and really need help!!!

Lighterlifer

Silver Member
:eek: Hey guys, currently on night 3 of restart and I am desperately thinking of quiting again! I have no special occaion coming up so that cant be my subconscious excuse! I just keep thinking how I could lose 2lbs a week on shakes and one meal, but even thats not good enough! I dont know how to keep myself motivated! I dont want to wake up in the morning thinking, oh Ill have a break and start when Im ready, I know I wont quite be in ketosis yet but the cravings seem to have gotten worse over the the 2nd and 3rd day! PLease Help!!!!:(

Lighterlifer you so need to get to bed. It will seem much better in the morning. It is so much easier once ketosis kicks in and you will be there at any moment so please hang in there. Personally doing it 100% is by far easier to stick too and it doesn't take long to get to goal.

Dizzy x

Hope you managed to get through your chatterbox, just think how chuffed you will feel in the morning having got thru tonight :D

I have just started LL and I am on day 9 it is darn difficult. With the rest of the world munching willie nillie its dificult. Jus perserver and i have realised that since being in Ketosis i have lost physical hunger but i am still darn wanting, but just drink loads of water and think of skinny me... one day.

good luck and keep the faith.

I always found having a large hot drink helps to dispels the cravings. It takes my mind off food as I am doing something with my mouth ... even if it just blowing and sipping.

hey all thanks for replying. I needed it for when I woke up! So I managed to last the night with painful churning in my belly!!! Felt so good that I didnt cheat, I know how much I would be kicking myself right now if I did!! I keep telling myself its only 12 weeks or son, once I see my old clothes fitting me a lot less snug then i will feel great! Its just tyhe initial period and I need to keep telling myself that!! Thanks for the help guys, i couldnt do this darn diet without everyone he he:p

Back