Night out within syns!

xMandyDx

Determination is Key
Hey all... I'm sure some of you know that I was a very naughty girl last week and went off plan for the weekend since I had two nights out and a girly shopping day. So of course I paid for it on the scales and put on 1.5lb.
So, this week I planned for my night out, which I thought was going to be impossible. I saved 5 syns from Tuesday on, and by Friday I had 30 syns for that day, which I spent on rum and diet coke.
I even came home and munched on slices of ham rather than a chippy.

I'm actually quite proud of myself. Now I know it can be done, I will always plan for those nights out!

Well done. Great night out and no cheating. Hope the scales reward you x

Well done! :D I save my syns for my weekends too, but just staying aware seems to help. I always find the post party munchies the worst - I'm loving the ham idea!

I find going out so hard as I can't have caffeine - so no diet coke :( And nowhere seems to do diet lemonade. But I've taken to white wine spritzers with soda (lasts longer & no hangover!)

XxX

Well done!

Xcharlibobx said:
Well done! :D I save my syns for my weekends too, but just staying aware seems to help. I always find the post party munchies the worst - I'm loving the ham idea!

I find going out so hard as I can't have caffeine - so no diet coke :( And nowhere seems to do diet lemonade. But I've taken to white wine spritzers with soda (lasts longer & no hangover!)

XxX

How about diet tonic? Some places do diet bitter lemon

Back