• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Night out!

kezzyBee

Silver Member
Hello lovely people, hope everyone is having a good day.

I am going out on sat night(so excited!!:D) so of course will be consuming many beverages:party0016:.....Just wanted to know if on saturday daytime would it be necessary to add a few more carbs to my food to preper me for alcohol??

I know am a bit naughty having a night off the diet after one week but its been planned for weeks before I started this, so it would be rude not to!!:crazy:
I will be straight back on it sunday with a lovely fry up....best cure for a hangover so they say!:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I don't know whether eating carbs on the day would make a difference Kerry, you'll probably still be a cheap drunk love. :D

kezzyBee

Silver Member
Hehe it will be a cheap night Jim:D I just didn't know if maybe being in ketosis was ok when drinking??

LVLLM

Gold Member
I wouldnt have more carbs. Just make sure you have lots of meat and veg :) and enjoy ;)

kezzyBee

Silver Member
Haha I'm gonna be wasted so quick lol! will have to pace myself.
Yes was thinking of loading up on veg at every meal I have on sat, I reckon that should do the trick.
I hope the alcohol doesn't set my cravings off on sunday! :(

Rugby! yes, great stuff Linz, who's playing.. Only 1 more weekend and I'm off to the holy ground for the weekend with my boys. :D

it really hits you on induction Kerry.

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
Lol what will you be drinking Linz?
Bubbles I think Vicky, have developed a taste for them!!

Rugby! yes, great stuff Linz, who's playing.. Only 1 more weekend and I'm off to the holy ground for the weekend with my boys. :D
Wasps vs Bath, they're having a big St Georges Day celebration.

Oh you're off to Twickenham then love, nice one weekend before me. LOL

Say hello to the cabbage patch for me.

Eating? there's barely room to get your pint to your mouth on Army Navy day Linz

Marysu

Silver Member
I heard years ago that turkey or fish are the best things to eat before you go out on the lash. I always always have either one, even when i wasn't low carbing.

LVLLM

Gold Member
Lol Linz :)
that reminds me last time i went out to Newcastle i took some cheese with me (the little wrapped portions) and remember being in flares and stuffing my face and offering some random bloke some cheese :D

Marysu

Silver Member
LMFAO. :p Poor fella. Although could lead to blossoming 'cheesy romance'.

LVLLM

Gold Member
LOL Marysue ;) dont think he was too impressed. so remember...take some cheese in your handbag :D