Night out

Fruitybabe

Hi guys :) Well we went out last night for our Christmas do and I am now paying for it with the first hangover I have had in a long time.
The thing is hubby went over the shop earlier to get some food and he asked if I wanted anything. It would have been so easy just to do it but I said no and forced myself to cook something on plan... yay me lol.
This where I fell down in the past 1 night would turn into a day then a few days etc.... I am so determined this time that I will just eat lots of yummy free food instead :D

well done hun!! you did well by making your own food! that takes determination!! hope you had a sw fry up to make you feel better!! :p
what were you drinking?? iv had a few vodka n diet cokes since i started sw but vodka is so gross! :( !
p,s loving your prof pic,gotta love twilight!! xx

Hi blossom and thanks... I just had some sardines in tom sauce on toast eggs, tinned toms and some fruit. I hope it does me for a while as feeling worse as the day goes on lol.
I was drinking cider (magners) nothing much else I like but I have not had a drink for about 2years maybe so it is alot worse than it should be :(
I am proud of myself so easy to eat crap when you feel like this but I am going to do it this time and it is for life so have to learn to live with it right :)

Hi blossom and thanks... I just had some sardines in tom sauce on toast eggs, tinned toms and some fruit. I hope it does me for a while as feeling worse as the day goes on lol.
I was drinking cider (magners) nothing much else I like but I have not had a drink for about 2years maybe so it is alot worse than it should be :(
I am proud of myself so easy to eat crap when you feel like this but I am going to do it this time and it is for life so have to learn to live with it right :)

yeah,thats exactly where i am at the moment "its for life so have to learn to live with it" love that!! because many people dont realize that,its only recently i have got my head around it being just life,i always assumed after losing weight on stupid diets i could always go back to eating take aways,crisp choc,etc but you cant!! the weight comes back on until you are miserable again,as soon as i am at target there is one more hurdle.and that is learning to balance social life drinking and eating with being healthy,after losing all the weight though im sure maintaining will be a lot easier :) sardines are good for hangover!! hope your feeling better now xx

That's so right blossom... it's hard thinking this is for life but when you really do think about it, it makes sense. This is a plan not a diet and it is something that you can live with and still lose or maintain weight, i just wish i had stayed with it when I first started years ago...
I am feeling bette now thanks, still not right but better than earlier. I think I am going to go to bed soon tho lol. I did have a blip earlier, roasted a chicken and had some but didnt take the skin off.... whoops. I have put down syns for it and just going to keep a count on them :)

well done :)
when I went out on Friday I ended up having 30 syns worth or macdonalds ! was mortified when I woke up in the morning.

alcohol is bad bad bad !

At the end of the day ally like I said earlier it's a plan for life and nights like that will happen. You did well to just have that and then get on with things you know, it is so so hard sometimes. Hoping for 100% today going to still have some syns but keep them to a minimum :)

Back