night out

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
Was out for a meal last night,first one since starting SW and can tell you I was nervous about what to order,have been good all week and had saved syns so I could have 2 glasses of wine and a few extra in case.Would you believe it,I went to ask the chef what I could have being a veggie the menu is a little restricted for choice, and explained that I was on SW and wanted something to fit in with plan ish,and the chef was on SW, cooked my meal with fry light,reduced the amount of baked goats cheese to a sprinkle,roasted my veg instead of stirfrying it,and it tasted lovely,so goes to show never be afraid of looking silly or fussy after all we are the customers that have to eat it, lets hope I still lose this week.

Thats great to see not only veggies getting treated well when eating out but also a chef who cooked well for you :)

thats really good, well done you ...and him !!

thats it then im opening the countries first slimming world restaurant? do ya think it'll catch on?

With all these fantastic recipes on here ya cant go wrong lol :)

I did say to the chef(female) about putting a few SW frendly meals on the menu and she said that she was thinking about it. we do have a resturant not too far away that already does that havent tried it yet but others say its really great , and it must bring in extra business coz you can at least go out in confidence that what your eating is not gonna ruin your week of being good

Back