night out

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by eye6769, 25 January 2009 Social URL.

1. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Was out for a meal last night,first one since starting SW and can tell you I was nervous about what to order,have been good all week and had saved syns so I could have 2 glasses of wine and a few extra in case.Would you believe it,I went to ask the chef what I could have being a veggie the menu is a little restricted for choice, and explained that I was on SW and wanted something to fit in with plan ish,and the chef was on SW, cooked my meal with fry light,reduced the amount of baked goats cheese to a sprinkle,roasted my veg instead of stirfrying it,and it tasted lovely,so goes to show never be afraid of looking silly or fussy after all we are the customers that have to eat it, lets hope I still lose this week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DearFatty

DearFatty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats great to see not only veggies getting treated well when eating out but also a chef who cooked well for you :)

4. SLACK ALICE

SLACK ALICE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(21.51%)
    Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD
    thats really good, well done you ...and him !!

5. mechmanuk

mechmanuk johnboy

thats it then im opening the countries first slimming world restaurant? do ya think it'll catch on?

With all these fantastic recipes on here ya cant go wrong lol :)

6. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I did say to the chef(female) about putting a few SW frendly meals on the menu and she said that she was thinking about it. we do have a resturant not too far away that already does that havent tried it yet but others say its really great , and it must bring in extra business coz you can at least go out in confidence that what your eating is not gonna ruin your week of being good

7. hevGsd

hevGsd Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    wow thats really good! im going out for a meal on wed,im already thinking about what i can have:confused::confused::confused:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.