Night shift??? Totally struggling!

LeaV

Hi everyone!
Well after doing so fab last week I've totally messed it up! Was at a party Saturday then was good again Sunday but was on
Nights last night and have basically been up for 30 hours. I tried to be good and just have my shakes but I was starving and has some toast :-( its nothing compared to what I would usually have eaten....but I feel like I can't get back on it now!

Does anyone go up a step or anything when on
Nights? My routines all messed up now dunno when I'm having my shakes or anything! X

My Partner started Cambridge almost 2 weeks ago, and she does night shifts at least 3/4 days a week.
She hasn't once gone up a step or caved in and had anything. last night she took her shake with her and had it around 8pm, then just had water up until she arrived home this morning. Its just about being focused :)

Don't worry hun, are your night shifts over now?

I was I'll at the weekend and had to eat some food because of it but as of yesterday I'm back to ss100%
Don't beat yourself up about it, things are sent to try us...the main thing you need to do is remember how you felt on day 1 and after your first WI...get your head back into that place and jump straight back in!! xx

Aw thanks so much ladies :) I've had a sleep now and have 2 more night shifts to do so hopefully now I'm in more of a routine I'll be fine :)

I've been honest with my CDC so even if it's a bad week this week I'm
Ready to draw a line under it and move on :) x

Back