Night time munchies how do you handle it?

Mags_

Hi everyone :)

I only get finished work about 11pm or so and from then until about 1 I usually watch tv, that's my 'me' time I get for myself in peace and quiet (work, kids, study takes up the rest of the day). I've been ok the last few nights and have only had those jumbo snack a jacks but it's only a few days in and I know I'm riding the enthusiasm wave! Anyone similar? What do you have on hand apart from fruit for late nights?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fat free muller light coconut and dark chocolate sprinkles yoghurt! Its like a melty bounty but only 2 points! Thats my best food find in ages!

Oh thanks for this! Will look in Asda for them later x

I don't eat outside meals and this means that I can convince myself that I don't have the option of munching on snacks. Works for me.

If it was me i would save points and maybe keep some stuff thats low points in house to have

I usually ALWAYS have a snack after tea when watching tv... and either a diet coke or tea to go with it!

I love fab ice Lollys and they are only 2 points and I also have gotten some weight watcher small chic biscuit bars which are also
2 points. I try to save points for these as my 'treat' . Last night I had a meringue nest with
Yoghurt n strawberrys- now that was delish!! X

I'd love to be able to not snack but it doesnt seem to be an option unfortunately!

mafrofro - 6 weeks ago I'd have said the same thing. Don't tell yourself that you won't snack again, just that you won't snack NOW.

I save points for something low cal. I don't have the snack when I'm not on shift but I need it when I am. I look at it as having a mini meal. Last night I had roasted butternut squash and a yogurt x

Great ideas everyone thanks :) I'm a snacker unfortunately which is how I've ended up so overweight, I've really cut it right back the last few days but I'm trying to make sure I have low pp things around so that if I really have to snack I don't end up on the crisps and mars bars! Found mint and chocolate muller lights in asda yesterday, absolutely gorgeous, like a mint aero :) x

I agree with Linz, we had that last night, was amazeballs wasn't it!! :0) highly recommend! X

That sounds gorgeous! Definitely one to try, thanks :) x

Just tried the chocolate chip snack a jacks! Only 2 points each and a decent chocolate fix!

Also, the snacking has got better since I joined. I very rarely feel like doing it anymore! its a miracle!

I snack on kitkats (3pp) or have a diet fanta (0pp) or a bowl of coco pops with milk (5pp)
I'm a snacker too, i don't feel satisfied unless I've snacked lol x

leannedf said:
I love fab ice Lollys and they are only 2 points and I also have gotten some weight watcher small chic biscuit bars which are also
2 points. I try to save points for these as my 'treat' . Last night I had a meringue nest with
Yoghurt n strawberrys- now that was delish!! X

Love meringue,yoghurt and strawberries,Shame I have no strawberries lol

Curly Wurly 3pp WW marshmallow 1pp grapes,yoghurt 1pp depends how many points I have left but always at least two snacks.

Sorry I lost track of this thread :( fab ideas ladies thanks xx

Back