Night work and weight gain/struggling to lose it?

majormio

Hello everyone! I thought I'd post this question out there to any of you who may work nights or shift patterns...

Have any of you had trouble loosing weight while working nights? Did you find you packed the pounds on even when you were eating nothing?

I've been working nights for a year now and I've put on over a stone even though I'm eating around 1 meal a day due to my sleeping pattern (though it is mainly carb craving)

How did you deal with it?

Thankyou!

majormio said:
Hello everyone! I thought I'd post this question out there to any of you who may work nights or shift patterns...

Have any of you had trouble loosing weight while working nights? Did you find you packed the pounds on even when you were eating nothing?

I've been working nights for a year now and I've put on over a stone even though I'm eating around 1 meal a day due to my sleeping pattern (though it is mainly carb craving)

How did you deal with it?

Thankyou!

I really struggle through my nights shifts but I find eating my way through helps! So I have my inner or cooked meal when I get up my usual lunch midnight ish or just after and then breakfast about 6ish before I go home to sleep!

You didn't mention what diet your doing - I do Sw so I can munch all night on fruit and that also keeps me going!!! I do find it hard when I'm tired not to reach for the easy option food wise! So planning and preparation does help!!

But my body is alway screwed up after nights and I always find the wi following nights is iffy! But I guess I've just gotta accept that!!!

Hope some of that helped xxx

Why don't you post what you've eaten over the last few days/nights? That would help us to help you.

Back