Night worker determined to shd the lbs in time for summer holiday

tuppy282

Hi everyone i have decided to start a weight loss diary to help keep myself on track and make some diet buddies along the way. I have been back on the slimming world train for 2 weeks now and lost a very pleasing 9lbs but tonight i am back at work and need to get myself organised because old traits have been to grab a bar of chocolate or a sandwich as the night goes on but really i have no excuse as i am a senior manager at a supermarket so everything healthy is also available but i find this new job more office based and not as active as my previous role...............

Are there any other night workers on here how do you manage your daily diet wld love to share tips etc xxx

A gd day overall yesterday apart from been choked with cold in the scorching sun.......I have decided to do my daily diet from midnight to midnight were counting sins are involved so at least my break at work will be the start of a new day on my food diary, in the past i have found i struggle at this time due to restrictions of what i can eat then end up blowing the whole thing by making the wrong choices throughout the night so we will see how it pans out. Found a total treat in Tesco Apricot wheats yesterday very filling and satisfying and sort out my sweet tooth in a flash and have been told i can have them as a HE or it is just 4 sins for a portion so these a definatly a new addition to my shopping list. my mission today is going to be to search the site for some basic filling soup and pasta sauces so i can prepare and freeze then they are easy at hand x

mmmmm weigh in day tomorrow had a pretty good week apart from the clotted cream rice pudding a friend fetched to work and a strawberry muffin bought in by another work collegue..... think i need new friends x

Weigh in complete another 3lb gone this week so pleased was a little unsure this week after been ill and a eaten a few no no foods along the way but reflecting i think i beat myself up sometimes over what can be worked into my plan using my sins. I changed my plate size this week due to the realization that half the food i usually pile on my normal plate i really did not eat through hunger but because it was part of my lifestyle to clear my plate and so far so good. Found some fab recipes on here this week so today i am going to get busy organising meals for work gonna try a soup recipe that had tins of beans toms and lentils in so will see how that goes. Heres to another good week .......slimming world ....i love it hoping to break my first goal this week of going below the 15 stone mark have been holding back trying a dress on i bought a few months ago that fitted a little to snug till i had acheived this so fingers crossed.....

lovely lunch today, today was one of those days where i cld quite easily of eaten the fridge so i was sure a tuna salad was not going to cut in so in the oven went some lean braising steak with lots of mushrooms onions and oxo and i have just enjoyed it with horseradish mash cabbage and carrots and a splodge of mint jelly on the side.........the fridge is now safe x

moved my weigh day this week to saturday ams (after my last shift at work) so i did not spend the whole weekend worrying in about my monday weigh in and yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over 1 stone gone now, another 3 lb this week so u can imagine the grin on my face. I tried making the speed soup recipe that i was given and that one is not for me but will try another. for my love of blackberries and raspberrys i have been buying the frozen tubs from tesco putting some in a pot just before i go to work and having them covered in fat free mango yoghurt on my break and it has saved a small fortune compared to the fresh ones which where costing about ten pounds a week these are just 3.60 for them both ...... i love a bargain. Well heres to another good week my * is due this week but trying not to let that affect my focus xxx

The dreaded week of pmt arrived and i managed to loose 2lb so pleased with that freddos have become a gd friend helping the chocolate crave . Had a really busy week at work so my OH has been preparing my evening meal and wow the mans done good lots of gammon and salad and chicken stir fry with cous cous. so now there are only 10 weeks till our holiday and 14 weeks till my 40th and wld so love to have reached my target by then but maybe been a bit hopeful so going to keep chipping away at it and enjoy the loss as it happens have a good week all xx

forgot to mention in my last post this week has been the week of compliments noone has mentioned my weight loss until now and it has been a list of compliments from work collegues how good does that make you feel !!!!!

1lb weight loss...... am I suprised no not at all my friend payed me a visit to work and fetched me 1 of her homemade carrot cakes and despite trying there was just no way i cld walk away from it and then 1 morning for breakfast i decided i wanted porkpie and cheese !!!! time to give my head a shake and move on from the week but none the less still 1lb gone so think i got off lightly. going to plan this week my meals and get organised i always feel better like that and more structured so heres to another week quite impressed i have been doing this now for 7 weeks

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm got weighed twice this mrning at 1 point lost 2lb then about 1 hour later lost 0 so not going to adjust my weight loss this week incase it is a loss of 0 as i dont want to be adding a gain next week . feel like i need to go back to basics this week and go for a 100% week from tomorrow as i feel i have lost the grasp a little and want to rein it back in
before i loose it altogether wish me luck any tips will be greatly received xxx

Back