Nightmare alert!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
Omg just woke up out of a deep sleep in a right old panic!!! I had a nightmare that I ate everything in sight!!! Toast with loads of butter and jam, cakes, chocolate etc etc!!

Basically everything I used to over eat!!! It was the worst feeling ever when I first woke up but atleast I know it's just my mind playing tricks on me! Phew!!! ;)

Sorry for the mad rant at 4 in the morning. This diet is turning me loopy! Haha!!

Night peeps

xox

I am actually dreaming about food as well? Maybe it is the diet messing with us. But I was very proud of myself in my dream I was packing a lunch with chicken and veggies??? I was expecting something naughty with it but hey if I am going to train myself to eat right after this maybe that is a good thing :)

MMMmmmm toast with butter and jam......sounds good. Eeeeek! lol

Hi
I dreamed about food too but I woke up and I'm really hungry...had to make breakfast for the kids and my son wanted scramble eggs and my daughter French toast...I'm now sitting outside fighting my hunger as the smell is unbearable
Then cam up here for help and all I seems to read is the yummy food....I'm at breaking point ,,cry,,

Hi Maggie3105. Chin up hun!
Food isn't all that!!!! I gave in last night and am full of regret this mornimig. I have my 3rd weigh in tomorrow which I am now dreading. I have been 100% up until now. Although you're hungry and you feel like eating, please don't. It just isn't worth it. You'll feel much better and stronger knowing that you're sticking to it.
I am back on it today and there will be no more slip ups from me. Had a good cry last night, feel positive today!
Temptation will always be there. Unfortunetly I rewarded myself with food and wine (old habits) the trick is to reward yourself with other things, like new make-up, spa treatment etc... Make time for youself. Go take a soak in the tub to take your mind off things (food).
Good luck.

Hi
Woeflooze
Thank you so much for your post I know if I eat I will regret it later..my weigh in is tomorrow too and can't wait to see the result
Hopefully I'll stay strong all day as its only morning and I feel like this....seriously I feel like screaming...it will be one of those days I can feel it...I had bad day yesterday too but today do far is the worst

Hi maggie, think how fantastic you will feel when u get on scales tmorow and have a good loss, keep your chin up. My first weigh in is on tuesday morning, im dreading it and looking forward to it in equal measure
Be strong, you can do it

Hi Sheila
Thank you for your post it really helps
I'm distracting my self ad much as I can doing homework with my daughter at the mo and after lunch we going to walk in to the park as normally we would go on bikes but I think walking does me good
Feeling better after having shake but the smell of food is just getting me down (lunch is on)

Hi maggie, ive done all my housework so now decided to go into work for a couple of hours to get rid of some paperwork which will also distract me, seems excessive i know but whatever gets us through it i guess
hope u survive lunch! :)

Hi Sheila
Just been out for walk with kids and feel much better now.
My husband said he will do the cooking today to help me thru the day so that should help me a lot
I was thinking of drinking bullion but don't know ...will it take me out of ketosis ???

Ive been writing about my crazy weird dreams in my lipotrim on-line Diary, this diet plays major tricks with your mind lol :D

A week ago I dreamt that I ate half a doughnut and felt hugely guilty that I'd broken my Lipotrim diet... then a few nights ago I dreamt that I was eating a chicken sandwich as normal, i.e dream-self didn't do Lipotrim. I don't even much like chicken sandwiches!

I keep having the exact same dreams, waking up and thinking urgh was that real!? Its weird in the fact that it kinda gives me the satisfaction of actually eating something but at the same time its just a dream so works in both favours for me lol!
I also keep having strange dreams about my appearance in general, last night i dreamt that I had pink flashes put through my hair and went blonde! .. maybe its too much excitement of knowing i'll look different within a few weeks lol!

Lol. I've not had another food dream :) but maybe it's because I've only got 3 stone to go and subconsciously my mind is panicking about when I start refeed.

Oh well I'll just focus on the shakes for now and when it comes to eating again I'll use the willpower that got me this far to start the next chapter.

Keep drinking peeps :)

xox

Daisy1966 said:
Wow Bex only 43 pounds to go for you thats amazing :)

Aww thanks daisy!!

It hasn't really sunk in how much I've lost to be honest and even though I'm in smaller sizes and I can see in the mirror I'm smaller my mind hasn't caught up yet, I still go for baggy tops just in smaller sizes. My mum keeps telling me to stop it. Lol

Here's hoping those 43lb go fast and my mind accepts the fact I'm a slim bit ;)

xox

Dreamt that I ate food that I'm allergic to in real-life - ???

Oh, I dreamt that I stuffed, and I do mean stuffed, 2 cupcakes into my mouth. Woke up in a serious state, took me a second or two to realise it hadn't happened!!!!

Back