Day 10 and .....

wobbly tum!

...I'm finding it ok!

I started the UltraSlim (Tesco version of slim fast) last Monday and I thought I'd be really hungry but I'm surprised as I'm not. I had a wobble yesterday and had a large-ish glass of wine and then found I wanted to then eat everything in sight but I had a small piece of fresh bread and butter (my weakness!) and a small packet of chocolate buttons (75 cals) and then went to bed early to stop anymore. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and stuffy nose so I think my body was trying to tell me I was getting sick and needed a little extra food (my excuse and I'm sticking to it!) ;)
My first weigh in on Saturday and I'd lost 5lbs which I was very pleased about and I'm hoping for at least 2lb this week too (would love more but I have to be realistic!). I would love to have lost a stone by Christmas so I have to be very disciplined.
I've tried all sorts of diets in the past (WW, SW, Cal Counting, Hypnosis, Dukan etc) but I find I just obsess over food and when my next meal is. With a MR I find I know exactly what I'm having so don't stress and I can still eat with my family in the evening.
The biggest part of my weight gain is picking. I'm a childminder so I'm forever picking at the childrens food, testing temp on their dinners, finishing up what they don't eat and still eating my dinner in the evening. So now I say to myself I'm not 'allowed' any solid food it's better :)

I'd love to lost 3 stone to take me back to the weight I was when I met my husband and I really have to be focused to achieve it as it's sooo difficult not to give up (but hey, you all know that too, right?)

Would love to have some support on here to help me through those bad times so if anyone is on the look out for a diet buddy, I'm here!

Good luck everyone

:D

I think I'm doing ok thanks :) I have a weigh in planned for Saturday so will know how I'm doing (weight wise) then but in myself I don't actually feel restricted even though I'm not actually eating a lot. I thought I'd have a harder time adjusting to not having the set meals I used to!
I'm really aiming for 2lbs off this week which would take me to half a stone loss. I can't see any difference in my body so perhaps it's too small a loss just yet! I'm also sooo impatient!

I see you're on the Cambridge Diet, how do you find the total meal replacement?

Back