Nightmare!!!

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
I'm on a works night out on Saturday & they've just released the menu.... It will all be premade so I can't change it.

Starter - prawn cocktail

Main - roast beef & all the trimmings

Desert - apple strudel & custard or cream

So I'll not be eating!!! Will probably have my tea before I go....

I used to work in a restaurant! They always have spare!

Ask for the starter with no sauce - then your safe!

Ask for no gravy! And leave the roast pots (or ask for gravy on the side then you can control it!)

And perhaps limit yourself to just the strudel no custard or cream?!

I know how hard it's gonna be - I realised how it easy it was for me type but not convinced it's as easy to follow through!

What's your plan? Xx

I'm actually really not a pudding person so will be fine with that.

I have emailed the woman organising it to ask if it's possible, if not as I say I'll just eat before I go x

Sorry being a bit dim here, what do you mean what's my plan? If you mean what do I follow I am using MFP & on about 1200 calories a day.....

No I meant plan of action for your night out! Xx

Ah it's a dinner dance arranged by our work social committee, it's up near the Cathedral in Lincoln. There's a band, a disco & the dreaded meal!!!! Then if we're
Still in the partying mood we'll head to town!!!!

that menu sounds so yummy but so bad when mixed with xenical, you could say your alergic to mayo and that way just have prawns? x

I hope they can, if not sneak me in your pocket n il happily nom on prawn cocktail and gravy :p that said i may leave a mess of your pocket if mr tango turns up!! lol x

Back