NIGHTOUT

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by HALLORAN, 12 March 2008 Social URL.

1. HALLORAN

HALLORAN Member

OH birthday on Sunday and out for a night out Saturday, managed to persuade him not to go out for a meal as it is my first day back on the plan tomorrow after a break, but i know i should nt as Saturday will only be day 3 but really think will find it hard to resist a drink with him.
    I know you will all advise against it but so i am prepared if i give into temtation what would be the best drink to have(other than water!!) that won' t effectmy weight loss to much?

thanks in advance

elaine:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi Elaine

Alcohol is not recommended at all once you are in ketosis, so I would stay steer clear altogether. If you really want to have a drink, why not low carb (eg atkins) until after his birthday and then get on the plan 100%? That would be my choice!

Theresa x

4. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I would hold off the diet and get the party out the way then restart.

HTH

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

yeah think i would agree with jenn and hold of. i think youve decided already that u want to celabrate with him!! :) be sure not to have alcohol while in ketosis as you can wreak your liver very dangerous

6. suemal

suemal Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm also out on Sat night,i'm on week 9 so Fri and Sat i'm carbing up to get myself out of ketosis and so i'm not ill.My CDC told me to eat carbs on Sun as well so i'm not ill.

7. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My friend drank once when she was on LL and in ketosis and boy oh boy was she ill.... She passed out, at one point it was coming out of both orifices at the same time and she spent 2 days in bed :eek::eek::eek:..... So I'd wait til you've had yr night out then get stuck into it xxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. NoMorePies

NoMorePies Full Member

Day 3 ! - don't bother starting SS until after the weekend, then go for it.

I drank on a palnned break (I was on week 7) tried 'carbing up' but I was still ill after relativly few drinks.

I wont be drinking again until well in to maintenence.

Pies

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.