Niki's journey so far.......in pics!

Nikie

Silver Member
Ok.....I've been thinking of putting pics up for a while but wasn't brave enough. But today I realised that it was everyone elses pics that inspired me to do this in the first place, so the least I could do is put mine up! Here goes!!! Nicki Weight Loss 005.jpgNicki Weight Loss 002.jpgNicki Weight Loss 001.jpg
These pics were at the start of my journey....13stone 10lbs.

A week later; Apologies for messy room - I always take the pics whilst I'm changing the bed sheets and doing the laundry!
Nicki Weight Loss 008.jpgNicki Weight Loss 014.jpgNicki Weight Loss 016.jpgNicki Weight Loss 017.jpg

Attachments

• Nicki Weight Loss 015.jpg
    Nicki Weight Loss 015.jpg
    764.1 KB · Views: 936
This is nerve wrecking! These were taken at week 5.......Nicki Weight Loss 026.jpgNicki Weight Loss 029.jpgNicki Weight Loss 030.jpgNicki Weight Loss.jpg

I'm actually not 100% sure on dates these were taken, which is annoying! The first set were taken 2 days after I started the diet, then the next set were about a week later. The third set were taken roughly week 4/5.

Today!!11st9lbs......Nicki Weight Loss 036.jpgNicki Weight Loss 038.jpgNicki Weight Loss 039.jpgNicki Weight Loss 040.jpg

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!! Holy kamoly missy. Number one I am so proud of you for putting up these pics. Number 2 you are a hotty with a lil botty!!! Jebus Cripes lady you look bloody fan flinging tastic! Take that lost fat!! Uber proud. Xxxx

Thank you so much Fairy! Was so so so nervous about putting pics up and you have made my year! I'll continue to update it and hopefully inspire others just like everyone else's pics inspired me!!!

Fab pics Nikki... Well done for putting them up I know how nerve-racking it can be...

You are doing so well!! Congratulations!! You have a gorgeous figure... and now have a teeny waist!! :)

Keep it up girl!!!

p.s - are you doing Sole Source 100%??

Thank you Hannah! Yes I am doing SS 100% and had my 6th weigh in yesterday......I had 1 day where I did SS+ due to an unavoidable dinner out but other than that, I have been 100% the whole time!

You look amazing Nikie, well done babe you have done fantastic!

Well done putting your photos on here, your so brave, however there fab so you had nothing to worry about!

Go girl! Xx

Wow Niki! You look AMAZING!!!!!

The change in your face is remarkable. So inspiring! :)

Fabulous!! You look amazing and I love how the jeans are too big for you now. :) I had that experience as well - clothes I had been hanging on to because I hoped to get back into them one day...and when I finally got around to trying on my "skinny" clothes they were too big. Wonderful, tho' bittersweet, feeling. Now I need to let the clothes go out to the great clothes swap - aka Red Cross/Charity stores.

BTW, I'm very jealous. I'm 5'3", weigh a little less than you and don't look half as fabulous! Grrrrrr! :D

If I can find some before pictures I will post them and me now. I've asked my family if they have any of me ...have been very, very good at avoiding the camera for a long time, and didn't think to take before pictures when I started - I just jumped right in!

One word, WOW! Im a married man so thats all I can say publicly!

Very good work indeed! Inspired me to share my ongoing photo more publicly!

WOOOOOOOW!!!
That is so awesome!
Well done Niki!

I'm on day 4 ss 100% (of my second go) and this is so so so so so inspiring!
Thank you SO much for putting these pics up.....you're a star :bighug:.....great job!
I'll keep coming back to have a look at these pix every time I feel tempted to go astray :D

Thank you everyone for your comments-I actually drafted this thread twice before but always chickened out of posting it! I felt sick when I started it yesterday as I was so nervous about putting these up and I feel so much more at ease now!

They may inspire some of you, but your comments are inspiring me so thank you!!

Thank you everyone for your comments-I actually drafted this thread twice before but always chickened out of posting it! I felt sick when I started it yesterday as I was so nervous about putting these up and I feel so much more at ease now!

They may inspire some of you, but your comments are inspiring me so thank you!!

You have nothing to worry about, you look stunning! We are all on a journey, and its great to see people heading towards and achieving their dreams/ goals

Wow, Niki - you are looking incredible - the difference in your face and waist is amazing. Thank you for posting, definitely a huge inspiration to me just starting out.

What a difference a few weeks makes, right?! :) Such a fab achievement.

Came back today to see updated photos, I'm just thinking of updating mine :)

Hi Bayboy! I don't see much of a difference but here are some from today!Nicki Weight Loss 049.jpgNicki Weight Loss 050.jpgNicki Weight Loss 043.jpg

Back