Nikkiruth's food Diary

Nikkiruth

Big fan of Mini min
Going for a Green day today, this is my first day back on the plan, I only used one B choice, so will need to plan better tomorrow, and eat some veg!
Food Diary for Wednesday 9th March 11
Green Day
Breakfast – Banana with 2 weetabix and milk
Lunch – Pasta n sauce with milk from allowance, 3 sliced quorn sausages
Dinner – Syn free chips, tin of spaghetti in tomato sauce, 2 eggs fried in frylight, 3 quorn sausages & mayo (4 syns)
Snacks –
HeA – Milk;
HeB – 2 Weetabix’s;
Syns – 4 used
Comments always welcome!

Your tea today sounds yummy. I love quorn sausages but i always find them a tad dry!

Day 2

Going for a Red day today, well I made sure I had some veg today,
Food Diary for Thursday 10th March 11
RedDay
Breakfast – WM bread 2 slices, 2 slices light cheese slices, Ham, Tinned Tomatoes, Mushrooms and 2 eggs
Lunch – Crab sticks chopped and mixed with salad leaves, tomatoes, boiled egg, cucumber and apple and combined with mayo (5 syns)
Dinner – Diet coke chicken with a mixed salad coated in mayo dressing (1 syn), and SW mousse (1 syn).
Snacks – Special K and milk & 1 ryvita with cheese slice
HeA – 3 slices of light cheese slices; SS Milk
HeB – 2 slices WM bread (from 400g loaf); 28g Special K;
Syns – 7 used
Comments always welcome!

I keep hearing people rave about this diet coke chicken, how do you make it?

I keep hearing people rave about this diet coke chicken, how do you make it?

Hi, I got it off YouTube, you cook diced chicken either raw or you can use cooked fry with an onion, also add seasoning when onion is soft and chicken is cooked measure 330ml of diet coke with 6 tblsp of tomato passata, stir into the chicken and a few dashes of wostercher sauce, simmer until all the liquid has gone serve with rice or jacket potato or salad, depending on what plan you are on, I'm going to try it with quorn next time so I can have rice, I did find it a bit bland so I will probably add spices and herbs when I cook the chicken and onion I also made a mousse, which you mixed FF fromage frais with quark and sugar free jelly only I didn't have any F.frais so I used natural yogurt and a Muller light, it was delicious, only problem was I did get all the crystals dissolved first so it was a little bit bitty but hey you learn by your mistakes.
Hope this has been of help and keep positive :)

Going for a Green day today, not to bad a day, I must try and get more organised as I don’t know what I’m going to eat till I open my fridge!
Food Diary for Friday 11th March 11
Green Day
Breakfast – WM bread 2 slices, 2 slices light cheese Tinned Tomatoes, Mushrooms and 2 eggs.
Lunch – Mushroom egg fried rice
Dinner – Quorn popping nuggets (8 syns), syn free chips and baked beans, SW mousse (1 syn)
Snacks – Apple, Special K with milk, 2 pieces of chewing gum (0.5 syn),
HeA – 2 slices of light cheese slices; SS Milk
HeB – 2 slices WM bread (from 400g loaf); 28g special k
Syns – 9.5 used
Comments always welcome!

Going for a Green day today, had a good day and enjoyed a lovely fresh pineapple today, it was so sweet!
Food Diary for Saturday 12th March 11
Green Day
Breakfast – WM bread 2 slices, 2 slices light cheese Tinned Tomatoes, Mushrooms and 2 eggs.
Lunch – Fresh Pineapple, (had a late breakfast today)
Dinner – Quorn Sausages, Baked beans Mashed Potato, red onion relish (1.5 syns). Raspberries topped with custard muller light yoghurt,
Snacks – Alpen light bar (half HEXB) 2 light babybel cheese’s (4 syns)
HeA – 3 slices of light cheese slices; SS Milk for coffee’s
HeB – 2 slices WM bread (from 400g loaf); 1 Alpen bar and 3 wholegrain crackerbread
Syns – 5.5 used
Comments always welcome!

Going for an Extra Easy day today, note to myself I must remember only one A and one B!!!!
Cooked my Roast pork in my slow cooker today I brought a joint that had no fat or rind on it, it was so tender and it just fell apart when I cut it up, and it was delicious would highly recommend doing it this way!
Food Diary for Sunday 13th March 11
Extra Easy Day
Breakfast – WM bread 2 slices, 2 slices light cheese Mushrooms, Baked Beans, Sauté Potatoes’, Bacon and 2 eggs. Followed by Fresh Pineapple with Activa Yoghurt.
Lunch – Roast Pork, Roast Potatoes, Sweet Potato, Carrots, Cabbage Gravy (2 syns)
Dinner – Quorn sausage, cucumber, lettuce leaves, boiled egg, crab sticks, Yoghurt dressing (2 syns)
Snacks – Quorn sausage, Yoghurt, milk for coffee (2 syns)
HeA – 3 slices of light cheese slices;
HeB – 2 slices WM bread (from 400g loaf);
Syns – 6 used
Comments always welcome!

Well it was WI day for me today, and I lost 2lb, this was only over 5 days as I only came back to SW last Wednesday, so overall I’m pleased.
Food Diary for Monday 14th March 11
Extra Easy Day
Breakfast – WM bread 2 slices, Sauté Potatoes’, Bacon, tined tomatoes and 2 eggs.
Lunch – Baked potato with prawns, mixed salad leaves, cucumber and onion with a homemade cocktail sauce (3.5 syns)
Dinner – Quorn in a Homemade Tomato and curry sauce (1 syn) with Actifry chips (2 syns) carrots and broccoli,
Snacks – Banana, Raspberries and yoghurt
HeA – Semi Skimmed Milk for coffee’s
HeB – 2 slices WM bread (from 400g loaf);
Syns – 5.5 used
Comments always welcome!

Well I’m on my 3rd day of EE and so far it’s going well I am trying to be more organised and planning my meals,
Food Diary for Tuesday 15th March 11
Extra Easy Day
Breakfast – Crunchy Bran with milk from allowance and 2 Banana’s.
Lunch – Quorn Coronation chicken (2 syns), with salad leaves,
Dinner – Chicken Casserole cooked in my slow cooker with loads of vegetables,
Snacks – Yoghurt, Orange, Alpen light bar (3 syns)
HeA – Semi Skimmed Milk
HeB – 42g Crunchy Bran
Syns – 5 used
Comments always welcome!

Made some homemade soup today with all free foods, it was lush!!

Food Diary for Wednesday 16th March 11
Extra Easy Day
Breakfast – 2 slices of bread, 2 eggs, mushrooms, 2 slices of light cheese slices
Lunch – Home cooked chicken and vegetable soup
Dinner – Ham with mashed potato with carrots, broccoli and onions
Snacks – Yoghurt, Layered Cherry Yoghurt (2 syns), fresh pineapple,
HeA – 2 light cheese slices from Aldi’s
HeB – 2 slices of wholemeal bread from 400g loaf
Syns – 2 used
Comments always welcome!

Made a big batch of Rumpy Pumpy soup today, very filling and very tasty, also made a balmange,

Food Diary for Thursday 17th March 11
Extra Easy Day
Breakfast – 2 slices of bread, 1 egg, mushrooms, 2 slices of light cheese slices, homemade potato cake and gammon steak followed by fresh pineapple.
Lunch – Home cooked chicken and vegetable soup followed by fresh pineapple
Dinner – Rumpy Pumpy soup, chicken bolognaise (5 syns for jar of sauce) with spaghetti with mushrooms and onions, followed by blamange (1 syn),
Snacks – Clementine, Pear,
Syns – 6 used
Comments always welcome!

Another day and still feeling positive, the test will come tomorrow as my mum is coming over to stay, so going out today to get some syn free food in that I can have!

Food Diary for Friday 18th March 11
Extra Easy Day
Breakfast – 2 slices of bread, 2 eggs, mushrooms, 2 slices of light cheese slices and ham
Lunch – Banana,
Dinner – Large bowl of rumpy pumpy soup, Fish with cauli and a cheese topping (5 syns), green beans, actifry chips (2 syns), carrots followed with blamange (1 syn)
Snacks – Yoghurt, pear,
Syns – 8 used
Comments always welcome!

Well mum took us out for a meal today, so went to a family run restaurant with all homemade food, so opted for the jacket potato and fresh fruit salad, asked for no butter or cream to be added, feel very proud of myself.

Food Diary for Saturday 19th March 11
Extra Easy Day
Breakfast – 42g Crunchy Bran, banana and milk from allowance
Lunch – Jacket Potato, with salad, tuna & sweet corn combined with mayo (5 syns), followed by Fresh fruit salad and a meringue (5 syns),
Dinner – Homemade veg and bean soup, Yoghurt
Snacks – Melon
HeA – Milk
HeB – 42g crunchy bran
Syns – 10 used
Comments always welcome!

Back