Nikkiruth's food Diary

Nikkiruth

Big fan of Mini min
Hi, I'm back again, and I hope this time it is for good, Just popped in to say Hi and will leave my food Diary later, as not sure what I'm going to eat later. :)

First Day on the Plan

Well firstly sorry for the delay, my laptop went down and I have only just got it back!
Well I decided to go back to class last night as I have tried all week and failed day after day, so I decided to go to class to give me the boost I need.
So pleased I did the class is so friendly and welcomed me we open arms, have decided to to EE today and below is my meal plan for today.

B'fast - 2 slices of wm bread, (1 hexB) 2 eggs, and tinned tomatoes

Lunch - Mixed salad with diced ham and 3 crab sticks mixed together with 3 tbsp of extra light mayo (3 syns) followed by a Activa snackpot yoghurt (free)

Dinner - Homemade shepherds pie made with minced turkey (4 syns) with green beans and carrots followed by muller light yog and Raspberries

Snacks - 1/2 pint semi skimmed milk (1 hex A)

Please feel free to comment on my menu's any feed back is always welcome!

Last edited:
2nd day on plan

Today is day 2 and I am feeling very positive, I am so determined to lose the weight for good this time, not only for me but for my health. The doctor has advised me to as well so here I go!
Having had a scare with my heart and awaiting a hip replacement I must do it this time, I know I can do it as I have done it before and thank you to everyone for your help along the way and I hope to help others on their journey as well, please see my food diary for today
Extra Easy Day
B’fast – 2 slices of wm toast (1 hexB), 2 eggs and 2 slices of light cheese slices (2/3 hexA) 1 peach,
Lunch – Smoked Salmon with cucumber, and chopped lettuce, Pasta salad (3 syns) WW yogurt, apple,
Dinner – Season & shake rustic chicken (2 syns), with potato, carrots and green beans followed by Raspberries and a Muller light yogurt (free)
Snacks – 1/3 syn of semi milk, Banana,
Comments always welcome!

Went to my sisters yesterday and had lunch there so tried to be good, did have to many syns but have decided to be good today, made a homemade soup with beans and tomatoes carrots onions and pasta shells, it was fab! Made enough for tomorrow! didn't use any syns today, only just realised and can't be bothered to have any now, I know I should but I'm sure it won't hurt one day, especially as I over did it yesterday.

Back