Nikkis Exante Trial

Nikki<3

Gold Member
Hello!

I am sat at home ready to go to work and eeking it to the last minute because my Exante order is out for delivery!! I have been following celeb slim / Slim fast the last 2 weeks which has been great and i finally feel slimmer than i have since Christmas but it is now only 2 weeks and 5 days until the Hen weekend and in all honesty I want to see 9st something on the scales by then... a big ask because that means losing 6lb and between now and then i have my mums birthday and my daughters birthday so 2 days off plan.

I have been looking for some support and hoping when my order comes along with my diet plan book ill be able to plan a bit better!

Long term target is 16 weeks until the wedding and I want to lose 20lb by then. Can I do.... YES, and know this because i have done it before!! A few weeks of hard graft and I may then be able to start maintaining before the wedding. In an ideal world the 20lb will be lost by the wedding dress fitting in 11 weeks....

Come along for the rideee.....

Hey Nikki nice to see you over here. X

Thanks Honey.

Well my packs arrived on Monday, on Tuesday I had a shake for breakfast and a bar for lunch and then I had already planned to go to my mums for dinner so I ended up with spag Bol and a bit of pasta.

Yesterday I had a shoe for breakfast, soup at lunch and a bar at dinner. Busy day so it was quite easy, I was really thirsty though and ended up having a lot of water!

It's now Thursday morning 7am and trying to hold off having my breakfast until later because I have spin later and I don't want to feel weak.

Absolutely love the hazelnut shake! I had the tomato soup for lunch and it was vile, I have 6 more of them to have too! I think I'm more a shake and bar person that soup. Saying that yesterday's soup was nice.

Scales were down 2.5lb already this morning and that's after 1 full day on and a 1200 cal day the day before.

Well I've had my indulgent weekend for my mum and daughters birthday. Woke up hungover this morning so I've had a shake and a bar, followed by a pizza roll, 2 shortbread biscuits and some chicken skewers. Feel fat and bleugh.

9 whole days until the hen so I'm ready to smash it...

Ps hated the honeycomb shake and the cherry bar yuck

1lb gain this week which considering everything has gone off isn't too bad. I have one more off plan night tonight and then 6 days to lose some ready for the hen weekend!

I've never followed the plan fully for more than a day at a time which I suppose when you only have bmi of 22 like I do it's not necessary to do it all the time. I'm planning on maybe doing 1 full day on and then the next day do 2 shakes and then a meal because next weekend will be a big blowout. Then it's 8 weeks until the dress fitting and hoping for 1 stone off in those 8 weeks!

You're doing great! We all have to find the plan that works best for us, and you seem to have done just that. Keep up the good work x

Praying j can get rid of this weeks gain in time for the hen weekend. Things are all over the place with it being bank holiday and school holidays but the other half goes back to work tomorrow so I think it should be easier for the next 3 days.

I would love to be back down to 10st 3lb which was my pre Christmas weight

Back