Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

She falls to sleep so easy in the night. Usually she will only manage 1-2oz and be zonked so i put her back down. She makes up for it with 5-6oz first thing. She is getting so heavy it practically breaks my back carrying her.... i must be very weak! Xx

BabyB is 26lbs.... Your arms and back will adjust!!! Lol!!! What a good girl Millie is!!! Xx

Right this is it. Millie is nearly 6 weeks, i have an 11 week holiday countdown and a whole wardrobe to fit in (i refuse to buy me new clothes when the money could be spent on Millie!)

So... im have a 3 day mini detox... plan as follows

B - hot water and lemon

L - slimfast

D - low cal dinner

Omg millie has been asleep since 7!! Im now panicing that a bad nights sleep is in order! She was awake 4-7 so im hoping that she has had most of her awake time now x

Omg millie has been asleep since 7!! Im now panicing that a bad nights sleep is in order! She was awake 4-7 so im hoping that she has had most of her awake time now x

Don't worry, she's probably just tired and will be fine. I've put babyB down at 6.30-7pm almost from the start and he used to wake for a couple of feeds then go back to sleep until morning (most nights!!!) I wanted to get him in a routine from as early as possible and it worked for him. Fingers crossed for a good sleep for you!! X

Don't worry, she's probably just tired and will be fine. I've put babyB down at 6.30-7pm almost from the start and he used to wake for a couple of feeds then go back to sleep until morning (most nights!!!) I wanted to get him in a routine from as early as possible and it worked for him. Fingers crossed for a good sleep for you!! X

Omg im gobsmacked. She woke at 11 for a bottle, back down at 12, woke at 4 and now at 8!! Amazing!! X

Omg im gobsmacked. She woke at 11 for a bottle, back down at 12, woke at 4 and now at 8!! Amazing!! X

That's fantastic Nikki, she can do it! As they start getting older they work out night and day and it's really good that she's having that solid sleep!! I bet you feel great too!! (If you managed to sleep!!) xx

0.5lb lost this week which wasnt bad at all considering i havent really been on plan. Think my aims in my sig are going to need changing though.

Omg... now im not getting my hopes up but last night we went to a bbq and got home at 11.20. I fed millie and put her down at midnight, not only was she awake when i put her down but she fell asleep AND didnt wake until 5.50!!

Omg... now im not getting my hopes up but last night we went to a bbq and got home at 11.20. I fed millie and put her down at midnight, not only was she awake when i put her down but she fell asleep AND didnt wake until 5.50!!

Good job Millie :) x

Awwww well done Millie!!! Hope your ok Nikki, not heard much from you x

Im ok thanks chick. Not dieting at all and scales are staying the same weight. Got my check at the docs on the 17th so ive set that as day 1.

Another 6 hour stretch from millie last night! In fact it was about 6 hours 10mins!

Hi Nikki how's things? X

Hi hun. Things are good thanks. Millie's a bit fidgety in the heat but she never cries so that's good :) got my 8 week check on Wednesday and then that's it, diet and rejoining the gym! How's things with you and the girls? X

Back