Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

Wooohoooo 11st 1lb today!!! Feeling good but a bit dubious as I think this could be dehydration scales.

I will have 5 really really good days now and will not step on the scales until Saturday (staying at mum and dads this weekend as OH is working away) I would be elated if the scales still said 11st 1lb on Saturday morning.

Todays plan....

Brunch - Fruit juice (5 syns) this was sooooo good, I love fresh orange juice but 200ml is such a small amount for 5 syns. Eggy bread (HEXB) 1 egg, squirt of ketchup (0.5 syns) cheese slice (1/2 HEXA)

Snack - pretzels (2 syns) 1 choc (2 syns) baby bel light (1/2 HEXA) low fat super noodles, cupcake (11 syns!!!)

D - Chicken, rice, onion, peppers

Drinks: 200ml juice, 400ml water, 500ml diet tonic with lemon, 500ml flavoured water

Daily Syns: 20.5/15 Weekly Syns: 20.5/105

Last edited:
Re: Nikki's pregnancy SW diary!

Well done Nikki! If it is the case its dehydration, just have a drink every Sunday night and you should have the same effect every Monday morning at WI hahah!
I hope you're having more to drink than that today......200ml juice and 400ml water?!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Nikki! If it is the case its dehydration, just have a drink every Sunday night and you should have the same effect every Monday morning at WI hahah! I hope you're having more to drink than that today......200ml juice and 400ml water?! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha I'm having more to drink than that, that was my breakfast intake!

I'll hope that by not stepping on the scales until Saturday I might see the same result x

Gutted. Last night OH made some cupcakes, I ate one today and not only was it 11 syns it bl**dy horrible and now I cant have my choccie fix tonight.

I'm really going to try this week as I would love a nice loss for next Monday :)

Any tips?

I know I dont eat any superfree really so I suppose thats a good place to start!

Going to keep track of this week daily weights to look at fluctuations:

Monday 23rd September 2013 - 11st 1lb
Tuesday 24th September 2013 - 11st 3lb

Todays Plan.....

B - 1 egg scrambled with a bit of flora light (1.5 syns) cheese slice (1/2 HEXA) slice of ham

L -

D - Philli mango chicken (2.5 syns for philli, 2 syns for mango chutney) going to serve with rice or jacket potato.

Going to the supermarket to get some bits and some superfree!!

Monday 23rd Sept: 11st 1lb
Tuesday 24th Sept: 11st 3lb
Wednesday 25th Sept: 11st 3lb

Hmmmmmm!!! Is Monday your wi? There's still lots of time to pull it back. I'm a Friday weigher and I'm up 1lb from last week :(

Yeh Monday is official weigh in :( I hava a really difficult day today because OH's sister is coming over for dinner and we have one of the new dolmio lasgane kits to cook. I have got extra lean mince and i'll have just a small slice because we had no wholemeal bread this morning so I had to have white and syn it.

B - white bread with spread (7 syns) egg, ham slice of cheese (1/2 HEX)

L -

D - Dolmio lasagne kit (1/2 HEXA) salad - no idea on syns.

Ready for some red days starting tomorrow

Yeh Monday is official weigh in :( I hava a really difficult day today because OH's sister is coming over for dinner and we have one of the new dolmio lasgane kits to cook. I have got extra lean mince and i'll have just a small slice because we had no wholemeal bread this morning so I had to have white and syn it.

It's life Nikki, don't worry too much. Enjoy your evening with your sister in law tonight and start your red days tomorrow. I've got a really social couple of weeks, im going to enjoy it and once that's over I'm really going to push to lose the rest of this weight before I go back to work and before Christmas. Enjoy your life as well as slimming works xx

It's life Nikki, don't worry too much. Enjoy your evening with your sister in law tonight and start your red days tomorrow. I've got a really social couple of weeks, im going to enjoy it and once that's over I'm really going to push to lose the rest of this weight before I go back to work and before Christmas. Enjoy your life as well as slimming works xx

Just get down because I was 11st 3.5lb on 2nd sept and its now the 25th and im 11st 3lb. I was losing really well when i was at group, I havent been since 2nd sept because of holidays and stuff. So going back on monday and hopefully this will kick start the losses again.

Just get down because I was 11st 3.5lb on 2nd sept and its now the 25th and im 11st 3lb. I was losing really well when i was at group, I havent been since 2nd sept because of holidays and stuff. So going back on monday and hopefully this will kick start the losses again.

I know, it's tough isn't it! You'll start losing again, your food is looking good, your syning the stuff that's not. Just remember to enjoy yourself too xxx

Monday - 11st 1lb
Tuesday - 11st 3lb
Wednesday - 11st 3lb
Thursday - 11st 3lb

Start of my red days today... any help will be appreciated!

B - None

L - Chicken baked in spices with mayo (0.5 syns) 1 fin crisp (1 syn) slice of ham and babybel & cheese slice (HEXA)

S- couple of chocolates (3 syns)

D - 2 sausages (1 syn) egg, mushrooms and wholemeal bread with scrape of spread (1 syn) (2 x HEXB) ketchup (1 syn) cheese slices (HEXA)

Snacks - millionaire wonka bar (10 syns) cup of tea

Syns: 17.5

Last edited:
Such a lovely dinner tonight. Have not felt like im dieting one bit and really looking forward to another day tomorrow. Even planning my meals already!

I just weighed my wholemeal bread and 2 slices was only 80g instead of 120g which it should be for 2 HEXB. Good to know that though because I could technically have 2 slices and have it as HEX + 2 syns if I choose to go back to EE.

Such a lovely dinner tonight. Have not felt like im dieting one bit and really looking forward to another day tomorrow. Even planning my meals already! I just weighed my wholemeal bread and 2 slices was only 80g instead of 120g which it should be for 2 HEXB. Good to know that though because I could technically have 2 slices and have it as HEX + 2 syns if I choose to go back to EE.

I'm thinking of chucking a couple of red or success express days in this week :) x

Back