Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

I'm thinking of chucking a couple of red or success express days in this week :) x

I was thinking of success express, I lost 5lb in a week last time I did success express and i was only 7lb from target at the time! Really want to be 10st 10lb in 2 weeks. So that's 5-7lb to lose. X

Monday - 11st 1lb
Tuesday - 11st 3lb
Wednesday 11st 3lb
Thursday - 11st 3lb
Friday - 11st 1.75lb GET IN!!!

I about ran around the house naked this morning when I saw the scales! I was sooooo chuffed. It would be amazing to get my 1st award on Monday at group but to do that I need the 1.75lb gone by then.

Aims for the next 3 days until WI:

Red days.
Gym Sunday & Monday morning.
Walk around town today after Millie has had her jabs :(

I about ran around the house naked this morning when I saw the scales! I was sooooo chuffed. It would be amazing to get my 1st award on Monday at group but to do that I need the 1.75lb gone by then. Aims for the next 3 days until WI: Red days. Gym Sunday & Monday morning. Walk around town today after Millie has had her jabs :(
ouchie poor Millie hugs little girl. Yay bike well done!! X

Today's plan -

B - none

L - gammon salad with a king prawn skewer and peppers and onions (3 syns for any oil used!)

Special K chewy (HEXB)

D - tuna 2 bread (HEXB + 2 syns) cheese (HEXA) extra light mayo + ketchup (1 syn) spread (3 syns)

Syns - 2 mini peperami (2 syn) extras (3 syns)

Total syns 14

Last edited:
Yay to the loss! Keep on plan and you may just hit your stone award!! :) You haven't had breakfast the last 2 days, aren't you starving by lunchtime or are you so busy with Millie it's hard to fit in? How is she doing? X

Yay to the loss! Keep on plan and you may just hit your stone award!! :) You haven't had breakfast the last 2 days, aren't you starving by lunchtime or are you so busy with Millie it's hard to fit in? How is she doing? X

Just too busy. Millie had 2 bad nights, the first in 10 weeks and we just had a lie in in the morning instead of breakfast.

She is doing so well, I think she may have had ear ache the past couple of night and then yesterday was jab day so gave her calpol and she finally went to sleep at 10.15 and has just woke up x

Todays plan -

Breakfast - sausage (1 syn) and egg sandwhich (HEXB + 2 syns) (1.5syns for spread) ketchup (0.5 syns) = 5 syns total

Lunch -

Dinner - Lamb mince kofta kebabs (mums found this recipe so I will need to figure of syns etc, she is healthy eating so I dont think it will high!)

Last edited:
Just too busy. Millie had 2 bad nights, the first in 10 weeks and we just had a lie in in the morning instead of breakfast. She is doing so well, I think she may have had ear ache the past couple of night and then yesterday was jab day so gave her calpol and she finally went to sleep at 10.15 and has just woke up x

I see! I definitely take sleep over breakfast! Ah bless her, I hope she's feeling better now. Can't wait until they can actually tell us what's wrong!! Xx

OK so my weeks worth of weighing and logging is nearly over.

Monday - 11st 1lb
Tuesday - 11st 3lb
Wednesday - 11st 3lb
Thursday - 11st 3lb
Friday - 11st 1.75lb
Saturday - 11st 1.75lb
Sunday - 11st 1.25lb (mums scales and hers weigh 0.5lb more than my home ones!)

Pretty sure mondays was a dehydration fluke so i'm happy enough that they have come down so much. My last official weigh in at slimming world i was 11st 3.5lb so at least its looking like a good loss for then. Going food shopping with my mum later and then think ill go to the gym tomorrow morning before weigh in like i usually do.

So official weigh in on slimming world scales put me at 11st 2lb

Just 2lb to go until I get my 1st award!!!

Had 2 fab days on plan and have another planned today....

This weeks weights have been as follows:

Monday - 11st 2.5lb
Tuesday - 11st 1.75lb
Wednesday - 11st 0.25lb

So official weigh in on slimming world scales put me at 11st 2lb

Just 2lb to go until I get my 1st award!!!

Well done hun, that award is almost in the bag! :) xx

Monday - 11st 2.5lb
Tuesday - 11st 1.75lb
Wednesday - 11st 0.25lb
Thursday - 11st 0.25lb

Monday - 11st 2.5lb
Tuesday - 11st 1.75lb
Wednesday - 11st 0.25lb
Thursday - 11st 0.25lb
Friday - 11st 0.25lb

The 10's are so close but the scales are stuck!! Red day today.....I have been keeping a diary but have had a busy week and not managed to update on here!

Todays plan is this:

B - special k cheewy (HEXB1)

L - ham & cheese toastie (HEXB2 & HEXA1) KETCHUP (0.5 SYN)

D - beef chilli nachos (HEXA2) taco trays (4 syns)

Back