Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

How was WI Nikki x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lost 2.5lb yay!!

I'm officially in the 10's, 10st 13.5lb x

So happy to be in the 10s even though it's only just. Never want to see the 11s again.... Until the next pregnancy.

I know that my scales weigh 0.75lb more that slimming world because as soon as i weighed at group I came home and weighed on my scales here.

So SW was 10st 13.5 but homes are 11st .25lb.

This weeks weights so far....

Monday - 11st 0.25lb
Tuesday - 11st 0.25lb
Wednesday - 11st 0.25lb
Thursday - 11st 0.25lb

Food for today -

Breakfast - 2 x BGTY sausages (1 syn) 1 egg ketchup (0.5 syns)

Lunch -

Dinner -

Since Thursday things have gone downhill.

OH lost his Grandma :( but he still wanted to go away for our weekend. This meant we went to the seaside Friday morning and have returned today.

My scales showed 11st 1.75lb this morning which considering i've have burger, chips, doughnuts, cheese, wine, vodka, pizza chocolate, crisps etc I didnt think was too bad!! Today hasn't been great either but i'll deal with it as of tomorrow. I would very much like a maintain next Monday when I go to SW but a little loss would be good too!!

10 weigh in's left including next weeks. So 2lb a week NOT including next week is 18lb which would take me to 9st 9.5lb for xmas day. This would be a dream! Ideally i'd like to be 9st something on xmas day even 9st 13.5lb!

Going for 6 full on plan days from tomorrow to try and at least get a maintain.

I think I now only have 2 things coming up:

Cousins birthday party (wont drive!)
Bonfire night (probably drive)

x

Sounds as tho you had a good time Nikki and im sure that gain was worth it.....as I always say, family and friend time is precious, so a smally gain is well worth the lovely time im sure you had. Dont forget a lot of that weight will be carb bloat and most of it should be gone by next Monday. Get straight back on plan, lots of water and lots of buggy walks with Millie x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So even after a non on plan day yesterday the scales are down.

Monday - 11st 1.75lb
Tuesday - 11st 1.5lb

Ok so the weeks scales looked like this...

Monday - 11st 1.75lb
Tuesday - 11st 1.5lb
Wednesday - 10st 13 :D

Went to group today and lost 0.5lb this means though that I only have 5 days until next weigh in as my actual weigh day is Monday so i'm really hoping I can get 2lb off by then. My SW consultant seems to think it is possible so i'm all steam ahead now.

I've made a beautiful corned beef has soup for dinner, it is 12 syns for the whole thing so i'm going to count 3 for it just in case.

I also have a galaxy bubbles hot choc for later along with a flump and a fredo.

Yay!! In the 10s!!! You'll be in the 9s by Christmas, you can do it!! Xx

I am soooo excited!! When I hit 13st 5lb a couple of days before having Millie I thought it would never happen. I know my losses are slow but at least i'll keep it off :)

Poor Millie-Moo is poorly :( we both have awful colds and Millie keeps crying and pull her ears. I know this is a sign of teething but I dont want her to have an ear infection so we are off to docs xx

I am soooo excited!! When I hit 13st 5lb a couple of days before having Millie I thought it would never happen. I know my losses are slow but at least i'll keep it off :) Poor Millie-Moo is poorly :( we both have awful colds and Millie keeps crying and pull her ears. I know this is a sign of teething but I dont want her to have an ear infection so we are off to docs xx
Oh no, what did the doctor say? Is it an ear infection? I hope your both feeling better now!!

Slow losses, although frustratingly slow, are the ones that stay off! Keep at it hun, you'll be there before you know it! Xx

Oh no, what did the doctor say? Is it an ear infection? I hope your both feeling better now!! Slow losses, although frustratingly slow, are the ones that stay off! Keep at it hun, you'll be there before you know it! Xx

Millie was just being a drama queen! She only had sniffles and docs said she had a clear chest, clear ears and throat. She is all better now.

It is so frustrating because I really want 13lb off by Christmas and it's going so slow! Xx

Millie was just being a drama queen! She only had sniffles and docs said she had a clear chest, clear ears and throat. She is all better now. It is so frustrating because I really want 13lb off by Christmas and it's going so slow! Xx
Oh bless her!! Glad shes better!!

13lbs in 9 weeks - it's do able, but if you've got a lot on socially (and baby related cake eating!!) aim for a bit less, maybe 10lbs xxx

Oh bless her!! Glad shes better!! 13lbs in 9 weeks - it's do able, but if you've got a lot on socially (and baby related cake eating!!) aim for a bit less, maybe 10lbs xxx

I weigh on a Monday and so including tomorrow it's 10 weigh ins. I'm praying for 1lb off tomorrow and 2lb would be lovely but we shall see.

I'll be happy to be close to 10st and by 27th Jan I'd love to be 9st 7lb, well that's the plan anyway!

Socially I have the following....

2nd nov - cousins party
4th nov - funeral
5th nov - bonfire night party

That is all! Fortunately I'll still be able to weigh on the 4th and I might drive on the 2nd to save on taxis x

I am still here!! Just been so busy that I havent had time to update my food. I lost 1lb at weigh in on Monday.

Scales this week have been:
Monday: 10st 13
Tuesday: 10st 11.75
Wednesday: 10st 11.75

Last edited:
Off out for lunch. I plan on having the noodles at wetherspoons. X

Attachments

• image-3900913066.jpg
    image-3900913066.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 99
You are so slim! Well done on your weight loss so far :)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun :) I am trying my hardest. :)

Back