Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

Monday: 10st 13lb
Tuesday: 10st 11.75lb
Wednesday: 10st 11.75lb
Thursday: 10st 13.5lb :s

I know yesterday was slightly off plan (lunch was off plan because we had to go to somewhere other than wetherspoons!!) but i honestly dont think it warrants how much the scales have jumped.

The scales seriously need to move now. I must get 1lb off on Monday. so need my scales to say 10st 10.5lb.

What did you have to eat Nikki, cos it might be a bit of carb bloat.....just drink a lot and flush it out cos its certainly not fat weight! Thats the trouble with weighing daily, but we all do it lol! x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What did you have to eat Nikki, cos it might be a bit of carb bloat.....just drink a lot and flush it out cos its certainly not fat weight! Thats the trouble with weighing daily, but we all do it lol! x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I shared a portion of chilli nachos :-( then I came home and had sw pasta for dinner. I also had a boots cereal bar when in town.

This morning I have had

2 wholmeal toast (55g) 1.5 syn of cheese spread, 2 eggs 0.5 syns on ketchup

Cornflake cake 12 syns

Dinner will be a jacket potato and beans

Think ill do 3 days of success express to give me a boost. Next week I have a party to go to so I need to be good all week!

Wouldnt worry to much then Nikki, cos its probably a bit of water retention from the nachos.....simple carbs and high salt!
I find if I do a Red day, but with SE principles that can help......1/3 plate meat, 2/3 plate veg.....the protein keeps you full and the SF helps to flush things thru! x

Wouldnt worry to much then Nikki, cos its probably a bit of water retention from the nachos.....simple carbs and high salt! I find if I do a Red day, but with SE principles that can help......1/3 plate meat, 2/3 plate veg.....the protein keeps you full and the SF helps to flush things thru! x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahh I forgot about the salt! They are were really really salty. I will definitely do red days with SE from tomorrow. Think I'll get the wii out too in a minute x

Nikki you are tiny! how tall are you as you definitely don't look like you have a stone to lose! x

Aww thanks hun.

I'm currently 10st 12lb and last year got down to 9st 2lb and I'm 5ft 7in. I'm taking it slow this time because I don't want to get caught in the cycle of obsessiveness I did last year.

When I first did slimming world I started the exact same week I did this year and on Xmas day I was 10st 3lb this would be amazing if I could achieve that this year. X

Its really inspiring to see your photo :) I'm 5ft 8 and hoping to hit the 10s by xmas and seeing your pic makes me feel loads better as I think id be very happy with a similar shape, you really are very slim :) :)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww thanks hun.

I'm currently 10st 12lb and last year got down to 9st 2lb and I'm 5ft 7in. I'm taking it slow this time because I don't want to get caught in the cycle of obsessiveness I did last year.

When I first did slimming world I started the exact same week I did this year and on Xmas day I was 10st 3lb this would be amazing if I could achieve that this year. X

It's so easy to get obsessive with it! I was the same. I'm currently 10st 8 but I'm only 5ft 1 so look & feel much bigger than u.
It's coming off slowly. x

Thanks ladies :)

I didn't manage to get to group today because I had to go to doctors with these awful headaches I've been suffering from.

Not really having an on plan day.

So far I've had.....

Slimming world veg soup and half a white roll with tuna and a sprinkle of cheese.

And a 6 syn cornflake cake.

Not sure what dinner will be as my OH just got in from work so he's in the garden prepping for the turf to go down.

Me and Millie are being lazy on the sofa. Millie is watching in the night garden and I've left my blinking book upstairs so looks like I'm watching it with her!

Thanks ladies :) I didn't manage to get to group today because I had to go to doctors with these awful headaches I've been suffering from. Not really having an on plan day. So far I've had..... Slimming world veg soup and half a white roll with tuna and a sprinkle of cheese. And a 6 syn cornflake cake. Not sure what dinner will be as my OH just got in from work so he's in the garden prepping for the turf to go down. Me and Millie are being lazy on the sofa. Millie is watching in the night garden and I've left my blinking book upstairs so looks like I'm watching it with her!

Ah sounds nice and chilled! BabyB does not like the tv, he cannot sit still - exhausting!!!! Although he does sometimes like standing up and putting his face against the tv if it's on, not good!!

Foods not too bad today even though your not completely on plan x

Ah sounds nice and chilled! BabyB does not like the tv, he cannot sit still - exhausting!!!! Although he does sometimes like standing up and putting his face against the tv if it's on, not good!! Foods not too bad today even though your not completely on plan x

Aww bless baby b! I can't wait for Millie to start moving.

I went to docs today and some of the tables I've been put on are said to cause constipation and the others can cause belly upsets!! I already have belly ache and I have only had a days worth of tablets :-( x

I can relate to that Nikki!!! What meds has he put you on? x

I can relate to that Nikki!!! What meds has he put you on? x

Ermmm....

Naproxen (2 a day)
Omeprazole (1 a day)
Amoxicilillin (3 a day)

Because he said it was tension and neck related, I was thinking about it and I have had new pillows for a few weeks and I had be complaining of a painful neck when we first got them. So, last night I ditched one of them and voila I have woke up feeling fresh as a daisy!!

I'm really going for it now. I have seen so many inspirational people on Insta-Gram and so i'm going to give it 100% until next wednesday. I have weigh in tomorrow if I can make it and then i'll have to go to next wednesdays too because I have the funeral on Monday.

I have the first of 4 dentist appointments today :( not looking forward to it because I think he is doing unnecessary work just because I dont have to pay for it at the moment.

Not sure what sort of day i'm having but so far it looks like this....

B - Special K cereal bar (HEXB) hello kitty spaghetti cheese (1/2 HEXA)

L -

D - I still have bucket loads of veg & corned beef soup left so think i'll have that with cheese (1/2 HEXA)

Syns - 4 square bournville (6) bourbon biscuit (3.5)

Last edited:
Yes, pillows do have a lot to answer for Nikki. Its better for your neck to stay fairly flat and neutral, so no wander you slept better! Drug wise he's given you anti inflammatories, drug to counteract them in case of a poorly tummy as they can cause ulcers/gastric erosion and antibiotics. Hopefully that combination will help with the headaches/sinusitis x

Well a combination of lower pillows and my tablets and I no longer have a headache! It's like relief!

Oh and I lost another 1lb at weigh in!

Back