Nikki's Reality Check

Monday 2nd August 2010

Breakfast: Black coffee
Onken FF Yoghurt with red grapes

Snack: Banana, small choc chip cookie (3.5 syns)

Lunch: Beef savoury rice, shape yoghurt

Dinner: Smoked haddock (free), haddock fillet, peas, carrots, SW chips, 1/3 Schwartz fish sauce (parsley) (2 syns)

Snack: 1 x Alpen light bar, coffee with dash milk

Total syns so far...: 5.5 syns, ½ HE A = small amout of milk ; ½ HE B = 1 Alpen light bar

Need to start considering my As and Bs more as I know calcium and fibre is not only beneficial to your health but helps with the weight loss. Although I am too embarrased to post my diaries from Sat and Sun I was pleased with my food choice in the restaurant on Sat night as it was low in syns, so the SW mentality must stick with you even when you are out on the town! x Right now to plan the shopping list and food menu for the week......:confused:

Hi, NikkiP!
Just thought I would stray on to your diary, I'm not a stalker, honest!
You are doing very well, so stick with it!
Love rosinakathleen

You're welcome sweetie. Pep talks always available at very reasonable rates ;)

Glad to hear you're feeling more positive today. If you try to monitor you're "bad" choices, you may find they aren't as awful as you first think. Even when you were out you still considered your choices, which is a definite plus point. If you're prepared to accept that you'll not have big losses, then enjoy your weekends without feeling so guilty. It's not good for your mental health and that is so important, 'cos without it you'll never get your head round losing weight.

Right pontificating over. Have a lovely day, JJ x

Hey Nikki - well done for getting back on track! Those changes will definitely make a difference, and I think that if you can be on plan most of the time, then you can enjoy life, and be happy and healthy :)
Your diary looks really good too. Think considering the A's and B's is def a good idea for general health. It's a bit easy to get stuck on eating the same things every day which can stall weight loss too!
Hope you're well
p.s. I haven't got back on track yet so don't shout, lol x

Morning lovely girls, here is my diary from yesterday, just have to give a shout out to the magnificent food I had from Tescos last night, the chicken with chorizo and manchego was lushious!! (sp?) Me and the OH thought we were in a restaurant! And good for the syn value I thought, for something a bit luxury... Still struggling a bit with the HE A but I know what you mean Giblet, it is important to get the calcium in so ended up having some feta last night (random)...and lady, get you back on track and we can be SW geeks together!
Tuesday 3rd August 2010

FF Fromage frais with strawberries and blueberries

Lunch: M+S Lime and coriander chicken (2 syns), shape yoghurt, banana

Dinner: Tesco’s Finest Restaurant Collection, Chicken with chorizo and manchego cheese, 500g pack, 250g serving (3.5 syns), McCain Rustic Oven chips - Skins on, frozen, 100g raw =1 syn, 250g (2.5 syns), green beans

Snack: 1 Mikado (0.5 syns), 1 Alpen light bar (1/2 HE B), 42g feta (HE A)

Total syns : 8 syns, HE A = feta; ½ HE B = Alpen light bar

:happy036:Well done Nikki - 1.5 lbs is brilliant :happy036:

Tell me more about the chicken and chorizo :drool: This is one of my favourite combos.

Giblet - now don't make me come over there :nono: I'm heading to Runcorn tomorrow so a detour up the M58 could be arranged and I'll put you back on track myself. You have been warned :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hi Nikki - well done on your loss, and an even bigger well done for only having 1 mikado!! I didn't think it was possible xxx

Thank you lovely.
Oh and JJ see the photo of the magicalness (sp?) which was dinner last night ,.,,,,xxx

Attachments

• chicken.jpg
    chicken.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 25
Hey Nikki - thanks and well done on the loss!
JJ - I wouldn't want you to have to come find me (I'm scared, lol) so I'll be good I promise :) x

Wednesday 4th August 2010

Grapefruit with splenda

Snack: Black coffee, banana

Lunch: M+S Garlic & parsley prawns (1.5 syns), Chinese savoury rice, mullerlight yoghurt, apple

Dinner: SW beefburgers (beef mince, salt, pepper, spring onions, Schwartz Perfect Shake BBQ seasoning sachet (free), 3 tbsp Heinz BBQ sauce (3 syns)), per serving (1.5 syns), 57g wholemeal roll (HE B), 28g cheddar cheese (HE A), bacon, 2 tbsp ketchup (2 syns), golden rice, corn on the cob (free)

Snack: 3 x Mikado(1.5 syns), 120ml red wine (4 syns), Mullerlight yoghurt

Total syns 10.5 syns, HE A = cheese; HE B = roll; 25 mins of Wii Fit

The chicken looks lovely Nikki. How many syns?

Giblet - I'm not that scary surely :p

Hope you're both having a lovely day. I was on a bit of a downer last night and this morning, but brighter now. Catch you soon, JJ x

Hi Nikki, How are you lovely?

Yes but did you enjoy it? If so then don't feel guilty, just regroup and start again. We still need a life while doing this weight thing. We can't be saints all the time. Sometimes a little sin is definitely needed :p

Take care honey, JJ x

I did enjoy it JJ was amazing. Although I'd torture myself last night and work out my syns over the weekend, looks like on average i had 100 a day! Crikey Mikey. Anyway, as of yesterday I am back on track and focused. We all need to live a little every now and again don't we!? So here is my food diary from yesterday: -
Tuesday 10th August 2010

Muller light and 1 Alpen light bar

Lunch: Marks & Spencer, Prawn and Pasta salad (3.5 syns)

Dinner: ½ pack M+S Chicken and white wine sauce (2.5 syns), McCain Rustic Oven chips - Skins on, frozen, 250g raw (2.5 syns), carrots and green beans

Snack: 1 Alpen Light, 3 x Mikado (1.5 syns)

Total syns so far...: 10 syns, HE A = ? ; HE B =cereal bars;

:happy096: Well done on getting back on track. You'll soon shift those last pounds.

Good luck my lovely.

getting back on track is the main thing! glad you are doing well and that you had a nice time away :D xxx

Back