Nikki's week 3 weigh in.

nikci28

HI Guys
Sorry i havent been around over the weekend but my laptop got a virus and my OH had to rebuild it as we couldnt get rid of it. But back up and running now.
Will have to catch up on posts tonight wheni get home.

Just a quick post to say i lost 3.5lb this week so takes my total to 17lbs in 3 weeks.
Am happy but was hoping for a little more as need to lose 12lb in next 2 weeks to get to mini target before refeed. But every little helps.

Anyway catch up later.
Good luck for those who are weighing in today xx
NIkki xxxx

Congratulations Nikki !

I also just finished week 3 yesterday but had my weigh in last Thursday.

It's great feeling though isn't it ?

That's fab! I am amazed how quick it is coming off for you considering you are on the last leg of your journey! Well done!

Well done hunnee 17lbs in 3 weeks in fantastic!! :)

Well done honey - thats great :D

Thanks guys.

I have had a terrible day, i had to eat. I was sick and had migraine, still dont feel great and back to bed soon. Had to come home from work. Have been having a bad few days with my head. I will try get back onto it but i spoke to the pharmacist and they have said to see how i go but maybe have 2 shakes an a healthy meal at night if i dont start feeling better. I am suppose to eat with my meds so not sure that for the last 3 weeks hvae been good considering i havent eaten with them.

Anyway guys only 2 more weeks, keep up the good work. Going to try catch up on everyones posts.
Nikki xx

well done fantastic!

Well done on your loss and hopefully you are feeling better soon. Good idea to have 1 healthy meal if its going to be interfering with your medications, you dont want to be ill on top of dieting.

Congratulations on a great weight loss. Sorry you havent felt well, has the Pharmacie been able to offer you any advice?

Hi Thanks for your support guys.
I spoke to lipotrim today and they have said that being on the programme should not affect me with my medication, so its just me.
I am thinking of changing to the maintenance tomorrow and having two shakes a a no carb meal for the last 2 weeks then refeed. But that depends on whether my pharmacy will allow me to change the trf shakes i got yesterday for maintenance. If not i will do 2 more weeks on TFR and just get on with it. I am having another blood test tomorrow to check my prolactin levels as i dont think its helping them being high. Ill get back on track tomorrow and finish what i have started if i cant do maintenance.
Good lucks guys, am trying to keep up with posts but am not allow on internet until 9pm on a tues as OH does online gaming and me being online upset it. lol

Any will try read some posts and coment today or tomorrow.

Nikki xxx

Back