Niknaks is trying to salvage what is left of the week after eating stupid numbers of

Those chicks wrapped in bacon sound nice. is that the one with the laughing cow? does that cheese work well?

Great diary! :)
x

Hi gonabslim
Yes Light Laughing cows.. phoar they are soo nice yanno. I have even used Light laughing cows in my mash tonight- instead of the butter.
They are very versatile products- wonderful! lol

To make the chicken kievs i simply stuffed the chicken breasts with two traingles (or one if ya prefer) and sprinkle garlic granules on top of the cheese- then fold over the chicken and wrap with bacon- others have added other herbs and seasoning etc but i find this works with me- i'm not very well educated when it comes to using herbs lol.
OH MY GOD you will want this every day of the week LMAO. I find coz meat is expensive to buy i narrow myself to two red days (which are at weekends) and 5 days green (cheaper foods on green :p) as i like to eat alot of meat on red days otherwise i dont get full:(
Green days fill me and its cheaper so it works well for me! :)

Hmm i will try it. my fella works in a chick factory so dont have a prob with the chicks. but i agree Red days are really expensive and i cant justify having a meat lunch (unless its leftovers) without the other half!! lol. crazy hey.

I also had a red day last week and i found myself to be very hungry. x

Been off work again today but i will be in tomorrow as i have good news to share with my GCSE class:)

The moderator was in today to authorise my marking- and all is ok PHEW!!!! So all of my kids passed and most got distinctions wahoo! This was my first ever moderation as i have only been teaching three years and this is my first class ive taught for two years! I am so proud of them all! (Even if they have told me to f off a few times lol!)
Got my WI in an hour- will let you know how that goes but tbh i have had my good news for the day already- im thrilled!!!!!!
xx

Well just got back on i have lost 4lbs- though i havent been very well so im not sure how next week will go as it may bite me on the bum- also going out for meal on saturday for vals day so hopefully i'll maintain. Just glad the first stone has gone!

OK went back to work today- tho still not 100%. Still cant taste anything:(
Mum cooked a whole chicken last night and said to eat it today so i had a go at doing an EE day.
With my taste buds being abit of i dont feel ive enjoyed it at all- and i feel like ive slipped up too!
Here is what i had
Breakfast- 2 slices toast with laughing cow
Lunch -

Lunch- couscous and some chicken
Tea - Chicken and chips with aspargus and some stuffing on side (not sure of syns)
Snacks- pack of quavers and 3 ferro rocher (sw ones!)

Don't usually eats unhealthy snacks but feel a bit low and needed a pick me up- do u think ive done OK or have i been naughty??

Well after my disaster of a meal last night which was horrid and so not worth my syns im back on track today. Having an EE day and so far is going well. Took a walk today- think its about a mile and a half and intend to go on the wii fit tonight too. Having bacon quiche for dinner- yummy!

Well i got up this morning and did some messages. Got back and realised i hadnt had breakfast- so coz its lunchtime ive had a bowl of homemade veg soup. Got the rest of the bacon quiche to have later and i think i will have pasta n sauce for tea. I'm on EE again. x

What a pity about that meal, I hate that when you go somewhere and think you could have done better yourself! I had bacon, leek and mushroom quiche at the weekend, it was delicious, but I have to admit to eating the whole thing, at least with SW you can have your fill of the right things. Not really been back on my wii fit yet as I have a sore knee and don't want to make it worse :-(

Not posted here for a while have i? ha! Well I was doing god today before i had 2 CREAM EGGS!!!! :( bum! But i ate lots of speed foods and plan to exercise tomorrow so i hope it balances out. GRR so annoyed with myself. Had a stir fry for my tea which included lots and lots of superspeed foods like beansprouts etc and i have not had the meringue i planned to have with summer fruits. Going to do an hour of walking and an hour on wii fit tomoro- i have to got now choice:( xx

keep going, i've just read all your messages and your very inspirational so keep it up, will check tomorrow if you've done well, I' def going on my Wii Fit 2moro last day of school hols. I'm a Ta in Primary school and i think we weigh the same, so keep going!

I've had 2 ryvita with cottage cheese for brekkie
Lunch -left over quorn spag bol
Tea - sliced new potatoes par boiled in water with curry powder, place on tray used fri-light in placed in oven on high with a tin of mushy peas (added curry powder, salt and pepper)
ABSOLUTELY YUMMY
supper- 2 ryvita 1 laughing cow and sliced tomato, sin free yogurt

A bit unsure of sin values, joining SW next Thursday, wish me luck!!

Oh heck! I have really over done the syns:(

Well didnt get chance to do the exercise as i said i would. Plus i went out last night and drank 6 glasses of white wine with lemo and when i got home i had an egg buttie with mayo and a pack of crisps..WHY !!?? oh bum!

I am having hardly any syns today and tomoro to try and balance it out and have to do that exercise!
Breakfast/brunch- bacon and egg on 3 slice of WW danish brown bread (HEXB)
Dinner - Chicken stuffed with laughing cows wrapped in bacon served with cabbage and asparagus
Pudding- muller light, orange and alpen bar

Probably cook some syn free sausages later to snack on as i have not had three meals- and of course lots of fruit!

Well just got back from weigh in and i can report i have LOST 1.5lbs!!!!:cool: So my valentines treat has well and truly GONE! Though i could have lost more if i didnt eat all the chocolate i did this week- going to have to be really careful for it not to get me next week! Saying that i have just tucked into a KFC :8855:Back to plan starting tomorrow!

x

Well so far this week has been good for me- i think haha!
Had a good weekend - didnt booze! Kept to my plan and even made a fabulous bacon quiche which i scoffed the lot of--mmmmmm!

Today i have been putting into place a fundraising activity for my form class to do for red nose day. I got hold of a big plasic tub which i filled with THREE tins of roses!:eek: And yes i pinched on or two of them- hey im only human lol. Not too worried as they were my only syns for the day (so far). Awww im excited - hope we raise a little bit of dosh for the big event on Friday 13th! Just need to get a fancy dress costume sorted. In fact i think i will put a post up for ideas!? Yes i'll get on to that right now! (look on the main thread section) xChow for now! xx

Thanks hun but I've done nothing to be congratulated on (yet)...... I should actually be hit with a broom! xx

Back