Niknaks is trying to salvage what is left of the week after eating stupid numbers of

Not posted for a while.

Well only lost 0.5lbs this week. Going to try my best this week.
Went shopping today- trying to sort out fancy dress for friday but decided to just buy a comic relief t-shirt and maybe a red wig? Obviously i'd wear jeans lol. So i have my shirt- got the beatles one.

For breakfast i had bacon and egg on WW brown danish bread.
Lunch- grabbed a chicken salad and pineapple chunks from boots whilst shopping
Tea - Going to try those cheesy meatballs with veg.

Going to the OH tonight so probably have a few diet coke and vods x

Hope you have a nice evening out and well done on your 0.5 off :)

Phoarrrrrrr just tried the new cherry n dark choc muller light- yummy! And well worth 2syns!!!!

All in all a successful day on the plan. Even managed to fit in 40 mins of wii fit exercise!
Oh and cooked homemade burgers for the first time. Added a mix of herbs garlic and worcester sauce- just yummy!

Think i'll have a hot choc drink before bed. I'm so pleased how i have done today. Just hope i can keep it up for next WI! X

Today I am taking my Mum to the pictures to watch Cofessions of a Shopaholic- should be a good afternoon.

I have already put the chicken in the oven for our Sunday roast tonight.

Done some cleaningand just about to do some of my assignment before we go out. Yes i'm a teacher who also studies lol. Doing my first module of a masters degree. It's tough as i keep juggling work with more work but im sure it will be worth it in the end.

My meals today are...
Breakfast - Weetabix with Milk (HEB HEA)
Lunch - Chicken cake left overs from last night with fruit.
Tea - Chicken roast - yummy!!!

At the pictures i'm going to be really good and not buy any snack but i will be getting one of those GIGANTIC drinks that will make me wee for the next week lol!

Had a break through last night lol.. my bf eats rubbish all of the time- he isnt fat but he wants to lose a little weight- he's 6ft 2 and weighs approx 13 stone. So i said to him on the phone.."I made a chicken cake tongiht.. he was like WTF?? But once i explained to him what it was he asked if i could take him some over for him to try- so i did ...and he LOVED IT! lol He said mmm i could eat this all of the time. Maybe he is learning food can taste nice even when it is healthy! lol

Chow for Now xx

Sorry ive not been on here for a while. I have had a hell of a time these past two/three weeks on plan as you can see from my stats below. But i lost 2lbs this week so i feel better now. Well i have purchased that fitness coach for the wii fit and tried it last night and it seems to be very good! Lets just see how that goes. xx

Today has been a good day. Got WI tomorrow. Mixed feelings about that. I feel i have eaten lots of speed foods and my main meals have been fab! But, my snacking is a little over my syn allowance as i drank a little too much at the weekend. I have however done more exercise this week. In fact in total i have managed 3 hours aerobic exercise plus i lifted a car on sunday and carried tyres! (Dont ask lol..all you need to know is my BF banger racing and there is lots of lifting involved when packing up!) haha! x

Wooo good luck in wi tomm :)
xx

Well i lost another pound last week. Had an AMAZING weekend lots of drinking and fun! I am a local girl to the Grand National. My friend has a narrow boat. So we went to the canal turn and watched the race on the boat- lots of booze and bad fun but HECK it was worth it!

Back on tract now. Todays menu is..

B -3 slices weight watchers brown danish HEB with marmite. 3 slices of melon.
L - left overs of the quiche i made yesterday with lots n lots of crunchy salad and garlic and herb dip (Syn free)
D- Chick pea Dahl and rice.
Pudding- Fruit salad with a muller light
Snacks, Celery, carrots 2x alpen light bars HEB

well done huni! x

Today has been an ace day on the plan!
B- bowl of crunchy nut with milk HEA
L - Batchelors savoury rice with a big side salad and a dollop of garlic and herb dip.
T- Lots of chilli wedges and baked beans with a sprinkle of parmesan on the beans

Snacks- strawberries, carrots

I took my measurements today. Lost 1.5 inches from my waist, 1 inch from my bust, 0.5 inch from upper arm, 0.5 inch from wrist and ankle since last month so im made up to see the progress!

It's really spurred me on to KEEP GOING!!!!!:D:cool:

Celebrating our 3rd year with my bf

Well everybody today is going to be a lovely day- i can feel it in my bones! lol

Its the 3rd year anniversary of our relationship today. Cooking the BF a SW friendly meal and having a fun filled night on the Wii hee hee. With a few cheeky beverages of course.

My auntie dropped off my 'easter' gift yesterday... the best ever! She passed me an easter gift bag which was filled with fresh fruit and as its easter she put two cream eggs in for good measure on the top. She explained she didnt want to offend me with an egg so she did this- i was delighted! I gave her the biggest hug EVER!

Just had the postman drop off my new game for the wii- SAMBA DA INGIO.. its fab! Great fun!

Today i have planned...
B- frosted wheats with milk (HEB AND HEA)
L- SW quiche with bacon (red day)
D- stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon with lashings of salad
Snacks- fruit salad

Well Saturday was fab!
Syns for Saturday that didnt count.... 2X CARLING CANS (17 syns)1x curly wurly(6 syns) so a total of 23 syns :eek:

Sunday... well it went OK until the evening as we went round to a friends for a take away and a bank holiday party:(
B- Frosted Wheats and milk (HEB HEA)
L- Egg Butties and 2 slices of SW quiche (HEB) 1 SYN for mayo
T- Chicken Chow mein from takeaway- ate the lot.. 17 syns ish
Snacks, 1 bag of doritos chilli flavoured 7 syns.
Drinks.... 4 pints of carling 34 syns! :eek: 4 x vodka and diet cokes (35 ml) 16 syns oh dear lord ive been naughty!!! I nibbled at some pizza as well at the end of the night and some choccy- but i dont know syn value of it as it was bits n pieces here n there.
Total for Sunday.... 74 syns!!!!!

Monday
Woke up with nasty hangover and as i stayed at friends house was a little stuck as to what i could eat. She made a fry up and fortunately she had some morrisons low fat pork sausages.
Mix to match day i think it was
B- Sausages, scrambled egg, beans, hash brown (unsure of syn value) Mushroom and tomato.
L- Chicken and some gravy (2 syns)
T - Chicken and Mushroom pasta with SW garlic bread made with smash. (Was going to have a garlic bread but i looked up syn value and it was 30 syns for the baguette!!!!:eek:)

Snacks... Jelly tots 7.5 cream egg 9 syns cheese (HEA)
Total syns for Monday 18.5 syns

Grrrrrr i'm so annoyed!!!

Tuesday
I'm trying my very best today

B- Syn free pancake with strawberrys and bananna
L- Tuna Salad with 2tsp of salad cream (3 syns)
T- Sausage, bacon egg, mushrooms, tomatos

Last edited:
So far today i have stuck to plan rigdely! I think having written down all the syns i consumed over the bank holiday it gave me a shock! It's not stopped me from feeling that boredom hunger tho- but i have picked on super free foods like fruit so i dont feel guilty. :)

hahahahaha!! Well youve made me feel soooooo much better!! Your bank holiday diary has proper tickled me!! Only cos mine has been so devastatingly awful!! Im going to get a right telling off on WI tmora!! i cant even count my syns ...down to their being too many i cant count that high and the other being that they were alcohol so i actually have no idea wot they were!! hahaha ooooo i feel so naughty :( haha
x x x x

Back