Nilo's Diet - The yo-yo dieter - Attempting to stay on the wagon

break you weight loss down in to 5 or 7 lb chunks then it wont feel like such an uphill battle.
and enjoy your OH's birthday with him, he only gets one a year !! just take Rachaels advice and be a bit carefull

I know it seems up hill at the moment - but if you be brave and face your debts you can face a bit of weight
you were so brave to face your debts - they are part of the reason you are where you are now with your weight - you over ate for a reason now as you are making those reasons disappear the weight will too
we will all be here to hold your hand on any bumpy parts of the path you find - and I know you will be here for us too
so we can all do this together with support

you have so much to work for a soon to be OH that must think the world of you
go enjoy his birthday - just because its all you can eat doesnt mean it has to be huge amounts - eat slowly and drink plenty of water to help you feel full - but above all ENJOY

tell your OH happy birthday from me :)

H xx

Well done on facing up to your financial problems. It's so hard to do that! As the others have already said, don't be ashamed about your weight. Everyone here struggles with their weight so you are totally not on your own hun. I know what you mean about the image in your head vs the one in the mirror totally. But you totally can do this! I know it probably seems like a long way off now, but take it step by step, one mini target at a time and celebrate your losses as you go.

Chinese is quite a good takeaway to have I think, providing you stick to the healthier options. You can't go wrong with stirfried veg and chicken and boiled rice.

Just read your diary and think that you are totally brave to take the bull by the horns on both your weight and your debt..
We are all here to offer support and assistance whereever we can so you have no need to be so embarassed.
Hope you had a great time last night with OH and the chinese...
Keep posting and before long you will be supporting everyone else as well

Tracy

where you gone to Nilo? x

Hey Guys, Your all so lovely for checking up on me, it is really appreciated.
Today i have been in my own personal hell ........ CLOTHES SHOPPING :badmood: omg i hate it. To be fair its my own fault as i left finding an outfit for this saturdays wedding till the last min. I bought something last week (skirt and top) but it wasn't really smart enough as its a black tie affair. So i found a dress in my wardrobe i've never worn before, but its black. So today i've bought a jade cardie and shoes, a lush ivory bag and a sparkly headband, just to colour it up a bit. Hope its ok because i'm not going out shopping again :D.
Last night was pretty cool, we decided to stay in, so i walked (get me) to our supermarket and bought him a cake and candles and we had chicken korma, although i drained the sauce off mine and had ww naan and some cake, but it was gooooood. I must have walked that off today though, 3 hrs wondering from shop to shop, sshheeeeesh. That has to be the most annoying thing about being large though, only having one shop and an blooming expensive one at that. ok rant over. Still not eating alot, these new meds are doing me in, all i want to do i sleep although i do feel a bit more like my old self, which i'm glad about.
How are we all?

Hey Nilo

Glad to see you back! Outfit sounds lush! And I'm sure you'll look gorge!

Meal sounds yummy too and with all that exercise you'll have worked that off and more. Really pleased you had a good night!

Glad to hear that you're starting to feel back to your old self. I went through similar when I was at uni and you'll get there chick. And now you have a whole group of lovely people to share everything with. I know what you mean about shopping, I hate it too! But when we get to target we'll be able to shop wherever we like yipee :D :D :D

Hope you have a lovely day chick

xx

well i'm glad you did get your outfit sorted. i know what you mean tho, its just sometimes so hard to find something . I'm ok if i'm shopping just to shop. you know see a t shirt or something, just buy it. but shopping for a special occaision can be hell.
have a good day tomorrow. glad you and Oh got to enjoy his birthday

hey Nilo, just think.. a few stones and you can be sliding into size 16's which you can buy in Primark for cheap! :D that is the one thing keeping me going.. I now fit into Primark and can buy 4 items for the price of 1 anywhere else! :D x

Jade and black two of my favourite colours
you will look stunning - fantastic choice

as for shopping I remember going into TKMAXX and going to the larger clothes rack and just picking stuff up and not even trying it on
but now I am a 14/16 I can shop almost anywhere and YOU will be able to do that sooner than you think - you really will

have a great day today
H xx

Hey Guys, sorry i've been awol for a few days, i haven't had internet and its been killing me. Well friday night was ok, i really didn't want to go and went home at midnight drunk as a skunk, although i didn't drink that much, must be my new meds. Then the wedding on saturday was lovely, she looked radient and the reception was lovely, but i felt so sad all day, i don't no why but i don't think she noticed so thats ok, we left at 10pm as steve had to work. I guess i felt a bit left out because she's going to be my bridesmaid and i wasn't hers because she's my best friend and i couldn't imagine my day without her and i never really got a chance to speak to her during the day and we had no pictures taken. I'm not sure if its just my mood or if i'm actually being silly, steve says i'm being silly, but am i? i don't no,
Anyway on to the important stuff, i have actually put on 2 lbs, not overly worried because its the new meds to it will soon settle down. I haven't been 100% all week but i'm getting there. I'm back to work on wednesday and to be honest i'm so scared anyway thats enough of depressing you all, hope you had a good weekend.

Hey Chick!

You're not being silly at all! It always hurts a bit when you're not picked to be bridesmaid. My friend got married last year and I wasn't bridesmaid and it hurt (still does!) especially when I'm the only one that remembered their weeding anniversary and every one of her bridesmaids forgot :mad: Anyway don't let it get to you. Judt because you weren't bridesmaid doesn't mean she loves you any less, so don't let it affect your friendship and just look forward to your own big day!

It's a shame you felt sad but i hope you enjoyed it!

You'll get there with the 100%. It's takes a lot to get used to but you'll get there.

As for work, what is it you do? Try not to be too scared. I know it's easy to say but just take it one day at a time and you'll get there!

Hope you have a lovely day!

xx

Don't feel sad you will still be her friend, lets rise above it and look forward to your new figure when the weight comes off, then you can really enjoy life to the full

M

thanks guys,
I feel better today I've seen some piccies and had a chat with her and I know she enjoyed her day and that's all that matters! Shortly after yesterdays post My other bridesmaid on the got me so upset yesterday got in a right state and Steve had to come home and sort me out. Don't get me wrong she was a real cow and I'm tempted to ask her to step down but usually I wouldn't so distraught, it's why I'm so worried about work because I'm so fragile, I no i'd burst into tears if anyone shouted at me, I work in a callcentre. But my boss emailed last night and said I had to stop worrying and my job is safe so that's a weight of mmy mind
So tonight I'm off to asda to stock up, I'm in work the rest of the week and have no idea what next weeks rota is, so I need lunch ideas that aren't salad! Any ideas?

Jeez chick you're not having a good time! I can't imagine what she said that you got you so upset but she certainly doesn't sound like bridesmaid material, you're not meant to make the bride cry! Sounds like you need to have a chat with her and see what she says! :eek:

That's good that your boss has said that and as you say it's one less thing for you to worry about! Take it one day at a time, if it gets too much just step back and take 5 minutes!

As for lunch what about some ryvita or soup or some nice deli wraps! Always good!

Glad you're feeling better today, you sound a lot more positive!

xx

Hiya hope your ok and not too upset now?
What facilities do you have at work,do you have access to kettle,microwave,cooker etc?

Have a nice evening x

Well I have been using the ww wraps lately packed FULL of salad and houmous
what about making mini pizzas from ww pitta breads - you could have them warmed up or cold

hope those ideas help you lunches :)

Back