Nilo's Diet - The yo-yo dieter - Attempting to stay on the wagon

Hey chick!

Just thought I'd pop in and see how your first day went! Hope it went ok for you?

XX

Hello

Just caught up on your diary ... sorry I haven't posted before (Bad Twiggy :whoopass: )

You seem to have made a great start on your diet ... I didn't start exercising for a good few weeks (I'm on the EA Active wii now though and loving it).

So did you stock up on lots of lovely low cal goodies at Asda??

Twigs
xx

Hey guys, what a week. Work has actually been ok, mega busy but they've been lovely. They changed my hours so i now work 8 till 4.30 5 days a week rather then 12 hours and 3 days, they are also making sure i don't work both days on the weekend, just so i'm not on my own so much. They've also sorted it so i won't go into a disciplinary for sickness, which is great. Steve has finally fixed my bike, although i need a new saddle (bear can you send me the link to your one) I still have not started my diet and i'm so mad at myself. The wedding invites have gone out today my dress doesn't fit and needs to be remade and the shoes i've fallen in love with have sold out, GUTTED!!!!! Anyway i hope to get myelf sorted this week although i said that last week. :D

Hi Nilo

Tomorrow's a good day to start the diet ... Monday's suk anyway so might as well go the whole hog lol

Think about the amount you could lose is 3 months :)

Well the shoes not be back in stock?

Twigs
xx

Hey Chick

So glad to hear things are going well at work! And that's really good that they are looking our for you!

I've had a wee look online and this is similar to the one I got. It's a wee bit more expensive and I forgot about the p+p but totally worth it chick!

NEW EXTRA WIDE GEL BIG BUM BIKE / CYCLE WEBSPRUNG SEAT on eBay, also Saddles Seatposts, Bike Parts, Cycling, Sporting Goods (end time 19-Jul-09 08:41:44 BST)

Can they not order the shoes in for you?

Twigs is right! Monday is a good day to start. Good luck chick!

You can do this and remember everybody is here for you every step of the way!

xx

Thanks chick, going to get that one i think, is it comfy?

Well i'm off sick again today, had a panic attack last night and its given me a migrane but on the plus side i've actually slept a fair bit which is good. So diet wise i haven't actually eaten anything today but i'm just going to have some ready brek and then i'm going back to sleep, good times :D

Hey Nilo I too suffer from migraines so I know its horrid. Hope you feel better soon.. Im feeling like Ive been hit by a bus today! Whats going on with the world?

Must be one of those days, i've been asleep most of the morning and i've had more sleep then the whole week combined. Yesterday i went to the future in laws house for a bbq, both brothers and their wives were there (they are my bridesmaids) and it was really nice, i'm not very close to one of them and its always a bit awkward between us, but she's invited me round to hers on thurday for pizza which will be nice, i'm going round the other one's on tuesday as the boys are going to see transformers, so got a busy week. Defo going to get that saddle, sitting on the one i have brings tears to my eyes straight away so got to be an improvement. I'm not sure how 21st of me is going to manage on a bike, bit worried i'm going to bend the frame or something, how bad would that be!

i've been really good today i've had brekkie and lunch, used about half my points but i get 30 so still got loads left, going to have home made chicken chow mein tonight, yummers!
I'm a bit bored now i'm awake.

Hey love where have you gone? Hope all is good! xx

Hi Guys, Sorry its been a while been a bit on a manic week. The new working hours have certainly helped but i still don't feel myself.
Onto more exciting news, i have a new wedding dress, omg its devine and another bargain, £50 for a £1200 dress and the best thing about it (apart from feeling like a princess) is that it fits, in fact its a little big for me i think. Which certainly takes the pressure off. I'm still worried about having arms on show because its strapless and i have some pretty nasty scars from the recent self harm thing. But i'm sure it'll be ok.

Aww chicken that's fab that you've found a dress and what a bargain!! I bet you look absolutely beautiful in it. I'm sorry you've gone through what you have. You're very brave to talk about it so openly! You'll look beautiful on your big day, I just know you will!!

xx

Back