Nina,s Weight loss journey

Nina22

I have not kept a diary on here but did jot down quite a lot along the way on paper,so will now add it on to here.
I am married with 3 teenage boys (what fun!) I am 44.After. My dad died in Feb this year I went mad eating and eating and got to my heaviest ever of 15 stone 4.
So I started on October 6th 2012.
I had made up my mind before starting that I would do this diet and I would stay 100% the whole time and I would reach my goal of 10 stone.I felt this was important otherwise ,I don't think I could have gone forward.Also measured myself.

Week 1 Lost 11lbs
Week 2 Lost 6 lbs
Week 3 Lost 5lbs
Week 4 Lost 6lbs
Week 5 Lost 1lb
Week 6 Lost 5 lbs
Week 7 Lost 3lbs
Week 8 Lost 3lbs
Now weigh 12stone 6lbs. Week 9 weigh in tomorrow.
Lost 32 1/2 inches in total.Started in size 22 now in size 16

Brilliant, amazing weight loss. You have the same attitude I have, all or nothing. Doing the same myself.

So sorry to hear about your Dad x

Brilliant, amazing weight loss. You have the same attitude I have, all or nothing. Doing the same myself.

So sorry to hear about your Dad x
Thank you Astrantia. X

Nina, sorry to hear about your Dad and well done for taking control again. You are doing fantastic, and keep me going! I started LT 2 weeks after you, but only found the forum later - when I desperately needed to - to avoid giving up. Everyone here has been fantastic, and reading about other peoples lives and stories helps a lot. Thanks for sharing. All the best for tomorrow!

Kay x x x

Thank you Kay,you are so encouraging to everyone.This forum is soooo good.:)

Sorry to hear about your dad. And what a great achievment with 100% . :)

Sorry to hear about your dad. And what a great achievment with 100% . :)
Thanks Stewart,you are doing well too I see.Are you staying 100% over christmas?

Hi Nina, yes 100% . i'm dedicated to the cause and really want to continue into the new year as the results from this diet are truely amazing. What about you?

Week 9 weigh in loss another 2lbs.Also got into size 14 trousers,a real boost.I know many people will probably think this is extremely weird,but once I have cooked my husband and kids meals or there desserts I get hold of a plateful of theirs and have a really good sniff!!!!But it really seems to satisfy me.(If someone told me a year ago I would be satisfied sniffing food instead of eating. It I would have never have believed them)Very odd.

I know where you are coming from Nina, I sit with others in the break room at work whilst they eat, the smell is nice and at first i thought it may lead to temptation but it didn't???

Hi Nina, yes 100% . i'm dedicated to the cause and really want to continue into the new year as the results from this diet are truely amazing. What about you?
Yes me too.If I came off diet I would struggle to get back on it.I have an all or nothing mindset.

same here. The pharmacist tells me often its much harder to get back on it once you've come off. I think the festive period could be an issue for some, did you get a leaflet with your last lipotrim bag? It said about sticking with it over Christmas

same here. The pharmacist tells me often its much harder to get back on it once you've come off. I think the festive period could be an issue for some, did you get a leaflet with your last lipotrim bag? It said about sticking with it over Christmas
No I did not get a leaflet maybe I will tomorrow though.I know anyway if I was not on the diet ,I would be more likely to overeat,at least by next year I will be used to healthy eating.Do you have a plan for when you finish diet and refers? I am going to do weight watchers healthy and filling maintenance.Starting to plan my meals for Feb/March when I get back to eating.

I think i will learn to cook rather than eating garbage. I have got 3 weight watchers books now so i'll try to use those. I've always struggled with weight. I think i'll need some counselling and/or hypnotherapy to determine the cause of my overeating

Week 10 and I have lost another 4lbs ,which I am very happy about.Had to buy all the lovely food treats for hubby and boys today for Christmas,to be honest I will be glad when its new year!!I know Christmas is more than about just eating,but when you aren't it seems like it!I know I will enjoy it anyway though.

Well done Nina 4lb that's a lot of weight. Just remember that food will always be out there, it's not only available on the market during Christmas so stay focused and when the time comes we will have our turkey too! but we will have it to celebrate our victory! If you can resist the temptation at Xmas - you can do ANYTHING!! think about the results and how far you've come xx

Week 10 and I have lost another 4lbs ,which I am very happy about.Had to buy all the lovely food treats for hubby and boys today for Christmas,to be honest I will be glad when its new year!!I know Christmas is more than about just eating,but when you aren't it seems like it!I know I will enjoy it anyway though.

Hey Nina what a fab result this week! With bang on 2st left to go and there's a very good chance you will have reduced that further by another half a stone by New Year! These 2 weeks will be over in a flash and all will return to normal (thank goodness) x x x

Transferred this post here for you

Hi Nina22, You have done really well. I'm not sure I'm using the forums correctly as I am a newie and don't seem to be able to converse with anyone... I have about 9 stone to lose and have a goal of doing the manchester 10km in May. At the moment I am undecided to go down the lipotrim route or the lighterlife route - both of which I have tried (and failed) in the past. Anyway I just wanted to say you are an inspiration!

Back