Nina,s Weight loss journey

Hi Cheshire,thank you.I did lighter life approx.10 years ago,kept weight off for about 3 years then got complacent went abroad fully inclusive,big mistake,weight piled on and then I thought oh well and carried on with the bad eating habits.I tried on various occasions to try and gat back onto it,but had not determined my mine to do so.I eventually decided enough was enough,and knew if I did not take control of my eating it would not be good.The reason I choose Lipo rather than LL was basically the cost.When I did LL you got 4 shakes ,so when I learned Lipo was only 3 I was a bit put off,but its not been a problem.The most important thing I feel before you start is to determine that you will do it ,and you really need to want to.You really need an iron strong will-power,but this forum really helps,there are some really lovely people here to encourage you.And once you see the weight coming off,it really helps.Take one day at a time ,and try to see yourself at your goal weight.Go for it!:xmassign::welcome2:

Thanks for transfer Kayxx:xmassign:

You're welcome hun, hope you have a fab Christmas too x x x :109:

Hi Nina22 and thank you to Kay for transferring my message. So, I have decided to start the Lipotrim diet (again) and will be trying to get my head around this website so I can post my diary. I think you guys are great.

Another 4lbs down this week.Great as I struggled last week,all in the mind as Christmas coming quickly, also first christmas since dad died and it also would have been his birthday on the 22nd,and mum also been very sad and just diagnosed with high blood pressure and heart problem,told she is prone to have a stroke at any minute,didnt help ,but I have it settled in my heart now,she has medication now.Sorted myself out looking at my before pictures,as far as food temptation,I do not have to comfort eat ever again and this weeks loss helped too,so set in my mind again ready to cook for husband,mum and children tomorrow,Christmas day and again for mum boxing day,at hers.Even with these things happening my heart is full of joy,Christmas blessings to you all,thanks for all your support over the weeks.xxx:47:

Well got through Christmas day and today no problems,surprised actually how easy it has seemed,I think the thought of it was worse than the reality.Really enjoyed cooking for family and seeing them enjoying their food,felt good not to feel stuffed at the end of the day.Think the hardest bit was and is the quality streets,I am now feeling I am on the downward slope towards my goal,its only a couple of months left to go.So all good.Pleased that since I started not one lick of fingers with food on(would not kiss my husband ,just after he ate a choc either!)has passed my lips.I know for me that would have just prolonged the journey.:family2:

Well done Nina! I'm back into the swing today, and much happier that I've not had to face opposition only support today. I've had a bit of a giggle this morning. My ex arrived with his girlfriend in tow. One of the first things she said was 'have you lost some weight?' in quite a shocked voice. She kept going on about it during the visit, and I have a feeling she is quite jealous hehe. I know it shouldn't make me happy but her face was a picture and my weight loss is starting to be apparent to more than me which is really exciting lol.

Well done Teapot, I bet the look on her face was priceless! :D
I am soo pleased for you, the fact that other people start noticing the change is very encouraging isn't?

Well done Nina! I'm back into the swing today, and much happier that I've not had to face opposition only support today. I've had a bit of a giggle this morning. My ex arrived with his girlfriend in tow. One of the first things she said was 'have you lost some weight?' in quite a shocked voice. She kept going on about it during the visit, and I have a feeling she is quite jealous hehe. I know it shouldn't make me happy but her face was a picture and my weight loss is starting to be apparent to more than me which is really exciting lol.
Great,that's such a great compliment.Good for you.x

Today I have decided to do just one more week on fr and then start refers.I am happy with my weight now and always said when I got to how I felt happy by how I look and not what scales say I would stop and now is that time.Really excited about refeeding,going to plan today,considering following refeed for 2 weeks,any advice greatly appreciated ,I have lost just under 4 stone.Would prefer to do 1 week refeed,but not sure if after losing this much I need to do 2 or not?

Fantastic news L! You are looking FAB! Soooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm afraid I know nothing about the refeeding side of things - I think it was MsR that said she spoke to the LT helpline who gave her advice and said it was really important that you do the refeed properly to stabilise x x x

Hi thanks Kay,I know it needs to be exact but unsure if its for 1 or 2 weeks.I asked my chemist and she tried to ring lipo but no reply today.If I get no answers on here will ring them Weds or Thurs. X X

Hi thanks Kay,I know it needs to be exact but unsure if its for 1 or 2 weeks.I asked my chemist and she tried to ring lipo but no reply today.If I get no answers on here will ring them Weds or Thurs. X X

Good plan! When I got weighed this morning the lovely Michelle at the pharmacy said I'd cracked the 15's and was now 15st 13lbs (which means very little to me as I was brought up using metric). I've just noticed that I weigh more now than what you did when you started. OMG I'd better get on with it :D :)

Hi Kay,I am the opposite,funnily enough I was looking at your weight earlier and it was double dutch to me! I am clueless when with kg,s. I can see what your losses are as you have both lbs and kgs'but that's it.Anyway it does not matter about anyone else's weight,its not a competition,we will always find someone else further along the journey than ourselves.Looks to me as though you are 3 and 1/2 stone closer to your goal.Who knows your posts might move like mine did.I really thought I would not be happy until I reached 10 stone,but know I am now at my ideal weight for me.Ten years ago 10 stone was fine,now I feel it would look just as unattractive on me as 15 stone 4 did!!xx

Hi Kay,how you feeling today?Hope you are better.I feel quite a bit better today,went clothes shopping this morning which helped :)xx

I'm so glad you're feeling much better today. Oooohhhh excitement!!!! Clothes shopping!!!! What nice things did you get???

I thought I was much better this morning but just moved some washing to tumble drier and felt like I was going to be sick. Managed to get it done and had to sit down to recover. I think I'm over the worst and hopefully nearly back to nearly normal tomorrow :)

Oh dear,don't do too much too soon.Hope you really are over it now. Well shopping I bought 2 bras (was in a 42 D now in a 34 c)not particularly celebrating that one!)but the bras are nice and help me out a bit,ha ha.Also a couple of nice jumpers and a new pair of jeans.Great feeling to have got to where I am happy to be.I could not resist boasting to one of changing room attendants about weight loss,she was suitably impressed!Started refers today,put a diary in refeed forum.Thanks for all your encouragement. X

Oh dear,don't do too much too soon.Hope you really are over it now. Well shopping I bought 2 bras (was in a 42 D now in a 34 c)not particularly celebrating that one!)but the bras are nice and help me out a bit,ha ha.Also a couple of nice jumpers and a new pair of jeans.Great feeling to have got to where I am happy to be.I could not resist boasting to one of changing room attendants about weight loss,she was suitably impressed!Started refers today,put a diary in refeed forum.Thanks for all your encouragement. X

Hi L

Feeling a bit brighter tonight and at least I didn't have to resort to sleep today. Just had a shower and blowdried my hair and almost feel human again, thanks. Also got into some very pink pj's I got for Christmas 2 years ago that were way too small at the time, after my shower - so I can tell I am shrinking ;)

I'm sure the bra's suit your new figure and nicely, and you can get some push up ones these days - can't wait for my bosom to shrink lol Well done, you deserve to do a little boasting - you've done a fantastic job of transforming yourself. Hope day 1 of the refeed went ok too x x x

Hi Kay,so good to fit into things we had formerly:airquote:have outgrown!! I have posted my new diary now on refeed thread.So far so good thanks.

Recap of. Weight loss journey. Started out on 8th October ,which was a Sunday and did a day with only water and black coffee before buying shakes as did not want to waste money if unable to get through day 1!!!
Got through that and went to chemist.Start weight 15 stone 4 lbs
Had target of 10 stone,but after 13 weeks ,when I reached 11 stone 7 was happy with how I looked and felt it was the weight I wanted to stop at.Just need to tone up now! Glad I stayed 100% the whole time as I know that for me if I had tasted 1 morsel of food I would have gone off diet.Also thought I was mad to do it over christmas, but now looking back really glad,as soooo much fattening food in the house for others if I had come off just for christmas I am not sure I would have kept to "just a few pieces of meat and veg"!

Now been on refeed for 5 days.The first weigh in which was started in fr and went into 3 days of refers was a 3lb loss,which is great.I have a refers diary in refers section now.
Now been

Back