Nina22 Refeed diary

Nina22

So today I decided to refeed,(was originally going to be next Monday,but due to going away on Sat.12th,decided to get on with it.):D

I am happy to have lost nearly 4 stone in the 3 months I have been on Lipotrim.I started at 15 stone 4lb and I am now down to 11 stone 7.

DAY 1.
:eating:

Breakfast... Chocolate shake
Lunch. ....Chocolate shake
Dinner..... 4 ozs Chicken cooked in water,salt and pepper.Salad of beansprouts,tomatoes,onion,cucumber and lettuce,with balsamic vinegar.
After meal had tea with skimmed milk.

So good to have eaten again, looking forward to tomorrow as I have some caramel maintenance bars.:party0019:

Best wishes Nina. Keep posting to let us know how you get on. It would belovely to have a refeed success story.

Thanks Busy mum.x

Day 2

Breakfast..... Caramel maintenance bar I really enjoyed this though it took some chewing,but meant it lasted longer (I usually wolf food down in a flash,even when I make a conscious effort not to)so made a welcome change.So great also to have milk again in my tea.I am concentrating
on what I am having,really enjoying each meal and acting like I have never eaten before.(Took my mum for coffee and she had a huge piece of coffee cake,which WAS a favourite of mine,but I did not even envy it,was just looking forward to my tuna salad!(Unreal really for me)

Lunch.... Tuna in spring water,beansprouts,tomato,onion,lettuce and cucumber (salad in cereal bowl)with balsalmic vinegar. (Wont bother with tuna again,not liked it before but thought I might now,but too dry )

Dinner....6 oz chicken fillets cooked in water.2 tablespoons of spinach(yuk,new try,dont bother!!!)cabbage and asparagus,both of which were lovely.Salt and pepper.

Feel full and enjoying being able to taste food.Before I ate so much artificial rubbish,I think I killed my taste buds!!! I intend to try and stick to more natural foods now and have limited junk(Well that's the plan anyway)Hope I can keep to it.

Thanks Kate.Not in slightest bit hungry,which I feared now out of ketosis,so really pleased.Hope you getting on well.:)

Well done L!

Sounds like you're making a great transition. Keep it up luv, I'm rooting for you x x x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Thanks Kate.Not in slightest bit hungry,which I feared now out of ketosis,so really pleased.Hope you getting on well.:)

Thanks nina
Glad u r doing good :)
I was but now I am I'll. feel so bad. Can't really sleep and head throat hurts. I due to start slim and save today. Oh :(
X

Oh dear Kate,so sorry you not well,hope you can sleep as much as possible and soon feel better,keep warm.x

Day 3

Breakfast....Caramel maintenance bar
Lunch......5ozs chillet fillet fried in water.Salad as before.
Dinner.....Chicken again with potato 8oz baked topped with O% greek yoghurt and herbs to top.About a dessert spoonful.

As I am writing this have had lunch,but written what I plan to have for dinner.Sticking with chicken as I do not like fish or turkey much.Looking forward to spud! Still not feeling hungry between meals which is fantastic.

So liking that you're not feeling hungry between meals!!!!! You're doing brilliant :D

Thanks Kay and Bmgirl.
I too am sooo liking not feeling hungry between meals,cant quite beleive it,but its true!!

Oh dear Kate,so sorry you not well,hope you can sleep as much as possible and soon feel better,keep warm.x

Thanks nina.
Much appreciated.
Feel so bad today weak faint and hot at times in the head! But I should be ok by tomorrow hopefully xx

Well,weighed today,down 3lbs.now weigh 11 stone 5 lbs.:party0019::greenapple::greenapple::bananalove::bananalove::party0016::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:Thanks as much as most weeks on tfr.Did a bit of work out (no I dont mean exercise!) Yesterday aprox calorie intake was,820 And on tfr,daily amount 450 cals.My thoughts are,given the old metabolism a kick.?!!Whatever just glad.

So happy for you nina22 well done on the refeed you keep at it

Thank yoy Mburke. Just tried some O% Greek yogurt with sugar free strawberry granules ,really lush! Only tasted as having it later.

Day 4
Breakfast..... Caramel maintenance bar..Cup of tea with skimmed milk

Lunch.... Weight watchers petit pain. Pork no fat thin slice, lighter than light mayo to moisten roll.Salad as before.Greek 0% yogurt with jelly granules to flavour,blueberries.
Dinner.....Spagetti cooked weight 4oz extra lean mince weight watchers roasted garlic sauce. Maintenance chocolate whip.Banana

Last edited:
well done Nina, I too am glad to hear you're not feeling hungry between meals! You are doing super. keep it up xx

Thanks Goose.x

Day 4 update. :argh::479::break_diet:Well decided to try the chocolate maintenance dessert,:sign0137::yuk:(before dinner)because hubby was eating thorntons chocolates. I had a banana and dipped it in it,bananana nice, dessert was disgusting,like wall paper paste,could not eat it.Succumbed to 2 of the stupid chocolates!:cry:They were lovely.Have now put a jacket spud in the oven for later and if hungry,which I am not yet,will have with salad and slice of ham.I am not really worried about chocs,the fact that I actually stopped at just 2 and did not polish off the box shows how far I have come,and I see what scales say tomorrow,any damage will NOT be permament,as I will soon get it off with weight watchers if nessecary. Just being a bit of a drama queen.

Back