Nina22 Refeed diary

Well done for stopping it is hard when people keep having these thing and you are trying to compensate with something else

,Thanks Mburke, my 15 year son just got after being at his dads all day and not been fed,so gave him the jacket spud I was going to have,so decided to have another maintenance bar.Sorted until tomorrow now.Its actually easier than messing about with food!

Really happy lost 3 lbs this week. Which started on tfr and then had 4 days on refeed

Day 5

Breakfast... Maintenance bar,tea with skimmed milk

Lunch.... Weight watchers petit pain, ham,salad.Mango,O% Greek yogurt jelly crystals to flavour

Dinner..... Spagetti bol.as intended for yesterday. Weight watchers from age frais.Banana.

Really happy lost 3 lbs this week. Which started on tfr and then had 4 days on refeed

Day 5

Breakfast... Maintenance bar,tea with skimmed milk

Lunch.... Weight watchers petit pain, ham,salad.Mango,O% Greek yogurt jelly crystals to flavour

Dinner..... Spagetti bol.as intended for yesterday. Weight watchers from age frais.Banana.

WooHoo! Well done L!!!!! :D You're an inspiration!!!

Well done to you nina on this week weightloss

Thanks Mburke,hope going well for you.:)

Well done on your wieght loss nina. Pleasef to see your eating sensibly to well done.xx

Today has been alot better and I went and joined ww so I have it when I finish up here.

I have done ww a lot in past,so have some info and intending to do it from my info from home after refeed .was going to do simply filling but think maybe stick to pro points as obviously in past not known when to stop!

Well done hun for stopping at two... It deffo shows how far you've come, wen i had my binge i couldnt stop at 5 or 10.... I ate chocolate till i was sick. The fact that you got back on track is awesome so well done hun xxx

Woow! just amazing! well done! x

Been looking at some threads on here that say you can have eggs on refeed.Now as on day 6 I think will chance it as I really need some variety.
Day 6

Breakfast......Caramel maintenance bar (Just for anyone eelse's interest worked out they are 6 prop points on WW)Will continue with them as have a few left after tomorrow,last day of refeed.

Lunch..... Scrambled egg 2 eggs and 2 pieces of toast. 0% actimel. Mango and grapes

Dinner.....Sweet potatoes and old potatoes slice boiled cooked in spray of fry light as chips.Chicken and low fat sauce(depending on what I buy later) 0% Greek yogurt or mullerlight ,banana.

Just for anyone's interest,Lipotrim have responded to my email, EGGS ARE ALLOWED ON REFEED.
:)..Don't understand why they do not tell you this on the refeed sheets.

Day 7

Breakfast. Maintenance bar
Lunch.... Egg sandwich,with cress and lighter than light mayonaise
Dinner....Chicken fillet,Jacket potato,topped with fromage frais,onion.and salad.

Day 7

Breakfast. Maintenance bar
Lunch.... Egg sandwich,with cress and lighter than light mayonaise
Dinner....Chicken fillet,Jacket potato,topped with fromage frais,onion.and salad.

Sounds yummy! Hope you're doing ok. Still not hungry between meals?

Big hugs

Kay x x x

well done you are doing fab, will be stealing som of your menu ideas maybe ;)

Ha, Goose , menu pretty boring really!but def. Preferable to being on tfr!!
I am still OK between meals thanks Kay,but today definetly could have eaten more,but only because it was there (husband had nice foods,won't mention them)
Looking at slimming world and weight watchers to see which will do,going to start tomorrow on that,got info on both magazines for both,have done both in the past,but can not decide which to go with,leaning more towards slimming world I think as I know with ww I tend to adapt it to totally unhealthy,even with the simply filling and end up eating 95% junk and 5% healthy and thats on a good day!!!! With slimming world,there seems to be less chance and with the syns it only allows for a couple of treats a day!! But either way I have to be careful I dont go back to my old eating ways and undo all my good work.Hope you getting on ok,not had chance to peruse the boards much lately,partly due with trying to sort out future diet plans.(such a hassle,I actually miss being on tfr,it takes the hassle factor out!,probably just being a bit over anxious of losing safety net of plan that has worked for me)

I agree!!! Im also trying to plan my slimming world food plans and its such a hassle!!

Back