Nite out up North

cee-cee

Dizzy blonde
Now is this defo on, or is it the LT talking?:D And when and where is it?

Hi hun we talked about this month as its my bday but i think its better when most have finished LT if thats poss! cant drink on my own..god imagine that lol xx

Then it will never happen! Everyone is on different stages, God knows when I will get to target:sigh: Have tried to get a bit of interest in the Liverpool meet-up, but don't think anyone from LT is interested.

BTW, I had a couple of glasses of wine on Saturday night (long story) and I feel awful:( really sick ... so that's the end of alcohol for me. I've been out a few times and drank water, so I wouldn't mind a sober night out. I reckon the LT gang don't need drink to have a good time anyway. :D:D:D God knows what we would be like drunk :eek:

Yeah maybe youre right hun, i could just drink water too that would make more sense! Oh and def dont drink again hun its really dangerous, i was bad enough off LT xx

Bring it on hun xx

Testing, testing, feeling a bit brave, so have posted a pic!

No it hasn't worked!

if you look on my profile page it's there, leave me a message. I'm Billy nomates:D Still trying to get it to work on my signature page:confused:

im definatly into us all meeting up,by mid july i rekon we should all be done xx
Yeah i should be done in july too f all goes to plan x:D

Shamelessly bumping my own thread here :D Have been in touch with organiser of Liverpool meeting (Mrs Depp) on July 12. All are welcome, it is definitely not a CD meet-up, it's open to all, SW, WW, whoever. Looks like quite a good turnout, quite a few staying over in hotels, and that week there is a Beatles event on in Liverpool where everyone is supposed to be wearing Beatle wigs, so should be a laugh:D

No firm plans as yet, but general meet up in a pub/hotel foyer in the afternoon for a chat and introductions, then whoever wants to go out dancing/partying in the evening stays on. So you could just come for a chat or something more hardcore. Drinking optional of course.

So come on Northerners – and Southerners - what are you waiting for? :party0023:

Lol might have to consider that hun although thepartying really shouldnt be optional in my opinion xxx

I'm up for the Manchester one...when everyone is finished!

Horrrayy... you did it Cee Cee, Its nice to put a face to the name.

Yeah Shaz we def have to do that xx

Back