~nix~ diary.. new york new me .....

Well done on your great weight loss this week.:grouphugg:
Keep up the great weight loss.
Cathy

Hi Nix.....I am so glad I have read your story, as reading your story, was like reading about myself, but minus the children....I too feel like you have felt....and although I did start off by doing slimming world...I have kind of lost faith a little bit, so I am going to give lipotrim a go, to give me the boost I need and then when I am happy with what I have achieved, I to will re-join slimming until I get to my target, which at the moment is a long way off...so in the meantime I am going to set myself some mini goals to help me along the way.

Good luck with your ongoing weightloss
Love
Vicky
xxx

well i started my new job yesterday.. was a tad awkward when they took us out for a pub lunch and i politely said i wasnt eating because i was on a special diet.......

and i sat there with my water as they sat there with their diet cokes and sandwiches and chips.. still i dont mind i know saterday morning i will feel good... and well the clothes im wearing for workj are 3 sizes smaller than id have bought 7 weeks ago.....

still the girls on my table in the office seem to think the diets great.. and im doing well to keep it up.. i told them only 5 more weeks.. there being so supportive...

they cant believe the weight ive lost in only a few weeks.. and i feel good.....

roll on saturday when my new weigh in day is .. as im now working mon-friday and cant make mid week weigh ins

~nix~

Last edited:
:) nik fantastic!! and well done you at the lunch, i find that the hardest part and have avoided being around family at meal times. The smell of cooking is the work of the devil whilst "on my way to happyme" (i'm refusin to call it the d word anymore). Its just a life choice change we've made and seeing your results and sensing your excitement is happily contagious. You've done so amazingly, thanks for sharing as its spurred me on. Defo New York watch out! Can imagine you turning the guys heads in Union Square already x

omg im so gonna have a ball...........i can tell ya *evil grin*

Hey nix ,
I just started lipotrim today...weighing in at 15st 7lbs ..aghh . Your story has inspired me , so thanks and im glad i joined the site.

Oooh its been a few weeks.....

new job and lots of new clothes coz im keep shrinking.....

just about 4 stones off now in 11 weeks, and i wanted 3 ive excedded my expectations so far and im so happy..

planning all sorts of things for new york, i go in 25 days....

still holding out for another 7lbs off by then...one week laft on lipotrim i refeed this saterday and i cant wait.. im so ready to eat food again.. each day now is getting harder and harder...saterday cant come soon enough....

its my little boys 3rd birthday friday and im deliberately not eating that day so id not be tempted with cake and stuff....

wish me luck.. if i falter on friday...well it will be my last day... who'd blame me huh?

Well Done Nix
Have a great time in NY .
Cathy

Back