• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

No added sugar squash

S: 21st5lb C: 19st8lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 41.7 Loss: 1st11lb(8.36%)
so do i cant stand plain water! i was dreading seeing that it was sysn then!!

dehli

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 1st6lb(10.47%)
I think it's just the high juice ones you have to be careful of. I don't like squash so I'm no expert though. I drink water (not as much as I should) and gallons of tea.

S: 15st5lb G: 10st0lb
What about fanta zero lilt zero etc are they allowed?

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Yes...all the zero drinks are free Hun!

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
I'm so glad all the sugar free drinks are free. I think the high juice is synned though. I used to do scottish slimmers and the zero drinks were counted i'm sure, they were low but still counted.

I love the tesco range of NAS squashes, the mexican lime one is lush and really good with a glass of beer or diet shandy (also free).

I never used to drink much fizzy stuff but since doing SW I treat myself to it everyday - not so great on the purse strings but it means I get to drink loads of stuff I love now and i'm 'allowed' as they are all free. I love it. Diet coke with cherry is a particular favourite at the moment, as is the lime and shandy. mmm!!

I don't think I would handle the diet as well if I couldn't have all my squashes and fizzies every day!

Emerald
X