No added sugar

Of course. A lot of people (including me) don't like water and can't stand it on it's own. It does make me FEEL healthier if I try and drink water but I'd drink even less than I do on a normal day if I did it all the time (I am always forgetting to drink enough).

I am a tea drinker......

In work i drink sugar free juice but other then that i drink nothing but water, but i guess it's all down to personal taste

Sugar free Robinson's for me. Otherwise, I'd struggle to even have one glass of water.

another water-hater here. The only time I drink water on its own is before, at and after the gym. Sometimes I force it down if I feel bad...
I've been drinking lots of green tea, diet coke, fanta zero, hot water with lemon slices. Didn't know about the no added sugar squash thing so I'm definitely going to start having this.

I drink a lot of water, Black tea and a couple Green tea. Hardly ever touch no sugar squashes. Can't stand artificial sweetners and not good for the body. However, if I am going out stop drinking half hour before as I do not like using public toiletes

Am glad I'm not the only water hater - I always feel like a child having squash at work when everyone else happily drinks water!

Always double check the sugar free juice-think most normal juices are ok but sugar free high juice has syns in it xx

just to clarify, robinsons no added sugar is good to have? Are there other ones, like tesco own? Thanks!

ooooh! I love vimto!!! Thanks! *runs to shop*

I can drink water if its either from a bottle or filtered, but I hate the taste of tap water

Back