No added sugar

i get something called 'wahoo' from asda (think they sell it on amazon too) and it's a small box of water flavouring, strawberry or lemon. it has some vitamins in it and 1 sachet is 5 cals, each box comes with 12 sachets.
about £2 a box, but i see it on offer in asda for £1 now and again.

but i do agree with the bottled water Vs. tap water, even brita filtered water isn't as good as bottled.

downtownsuzie said:
I can drink water if its either from a bottle or filtered, but I hate the taste of tap water

I totally am the same! If I have tap water it's gotta have juice in it or I can't drink it! And buying 2ltrs of bottled water a day could get expensive in the long run

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have something called a ' bobble' it' s a 1 l bottle with a water filter built in,you can get 1 l or 500 mls bottles ,the filters can be changed after 300 lts.xmas present from Utility wiuld recommend:) saves me loads of money and you can tell the difference

ellierose988 said:
just to clarify, robinsons no added sugar is good to have? Are there other ones, like tesco own? Thanks!

Some of the tesco ones have salt in them

I hate tap water too, need to find a squash i like really as living off diet coke and coke zero and i could do without the caffeine!

Years ago Tesco sold Apple flavour fizzy water. It was lush and quashed a thirst. I wish they start selling it again soon. I can not stand the flavoured water that is ladden with artificial sweetners. Way to sweet for me.

Back